• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spider-Woman #1 fan club

40 posts in this topic

It's no real secret how much I love this book, I couldn't find a club on here so lets start one.

Let's see your Blues, Yellows, Raws and everything in between. :applause:

About 20% of the mini-horde:

IMG00976-20120610-1209.jpg

If they ever make a Spider-Woman movie you'll be set :)

Not as set as I will be if they ever make an OMAC movie!!

Can I just come over and shop through your stuff please? :foryou:

So that's where they all are lol

I always bought Bronze. As soon as I was able to get to cons and comic shops, I focused on my favorite mods (which are now Copper :D) and Bronze. I bought every copy of Nova, Ms. Marvel, Spider-Woman etc that I ever scrounged up. The LCS guys thought I was insane, which I probably was. But I have made some real good bread on Nova lately, and I expect Ms. Marvel is about to pop in all grades as well. Who knows about SW? I think the Marvel Premiere 32 is a better spec play, but I would run into 20 SW1s for every MS32.

You would have to sign several waivers.

You would have to sign several waivers.

:eek:hm

So that's where they all are lol

I always bought Bronze. As soon as I was able to get to cons and comic shops, I focused on my favorite mods (which are now Copper :D) and Bronze. I bought every copy of Nova, Ms. Marvel, Spider-Woman etc that I ever scrounged up. The LCS guys thought I was insane, which I probably was. But I have made some real good bread on Nova lately, and I expect Ms. Marvel is about to pop in all grades as well. Who knows about SW? I think the Marvel Premiere 32 is a better spec play, but I would run into 20 SW1s for every MS32.

All we need is for Jessica Drew to make the cut for Avengers 3 and we'll be sitting pretty. lol

I was invited to comicwhiz's house to buy some books and chat, he asked if there was anything in particular he wanted me to have ready. When I said Spider-woman and Ms. Marvel his response was basically "uhhhhhhh.....o.k"