• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spider-Woman #1 fan club

40 posts in this topic

This book arrived today from Cypress, Greek Spider-woman :o

original.jpg

Thanks to solarcadet for the heads up (thumbs u

Yea that solarcadet is connected for sure..... hm Great book BTW! :applause:

I love this book, mine came in a manila envelope without backing as well if it makes you feel any better? :o Probably dropped a few grades because of it.... well thats the price of doing business in this niche unfortunately. And actually 2 out of 3 foreign shipments will not be bad.....

Mine that I love too.... The Greek translation for the publisher is mammoth...

spiderwomen1_greek.jpg

The Mexican one published by novedades is pretty cool.... never seen one for sale though or I might try to pick it up.... hm

a scan of one here......

http://spidermex.com/portada.php?edi=mex&cve=enovm&num=1

I actually have two copies of this. Sadly, one is and the other is fine for what it is, but I suspect it's been trimmed. For the uninformed (aka me), what's a decent price for a CGC 9.6 or 9.8? I saw a 9.8 for $180 but the way it was stapled, the left side had a nice noticeable white space about 5mm wide (sort of like my better copy).

11538378455_0346274c63_c.jpg 11538406624_cf81062c88_c.jpg

9.6 $50 bucks or less

9.8 $100-125

These books have a notorious miswrap, and there are lots of them, so wait for a copy that you're happy with (thumbs u

Great, that's good to know. If anyone sees a 9.8 with a beautiful wrap, don't buy it. Let me know so I can buy it! lol