• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD / CLOSED!

11 posts in this topic

I have here a beautiful copy of the scarce and sought after POCKET GUIDE TO CHINA which contains an 11 page mini-comic by Milton Caniff (creator of Steve Canyon and Terry and the Pirates) titled "HOW TO SPOT A JAP". Published by the U.S. Government Printing Office in 1942 for the War and Navy Departments. Story is focused on determining the difference between Japanese and Chinese when experienced in the field of battle. Controversial and ridden with stereotypes.

75 pages total. Pages are in excellent condition. Only slight wear to cover edges and corners, with a tiny bindery tear at top of spine. A couple small creases. Overall a beautiful copy, far better than other copies I've seen. This book is CGC-able and other copies have been graded.

SOLD!

img953_zpsbd1ba558.jpg

img954_zps300bf7bd.jpg

IMG_6472_zps24fb50e4.jpg

IMG_6473_zpseae6cfe1.jpg

IMG_6474_zps93b201b9.jpg

ah what the hell :takeit:

:applause: Awesome...glad to see you get this...you're well on your way to the Milton Caniff Collection, Part Deux.

I thought about it for almost five minutes and couldnt come up with a good reason to say no!

Thanks bro on the kudos. :foryou: