• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official "Man Of Steel" Thread

962 posts in this topic

I have to say that it's kind of creepy that anyone can track anyone else's posts on this thing. Kind of turns me off to the whole forum as a whole. And yes, I just realized you can do that, like in the last few minutes. So, uh, yeah.

I love creepers and stalkers.

Everyone feel free to track my posts.

Also, if you are dating anyone who is better looking than Katy Perry, feel free to PM pictures of her nekkid.

I have to say that it's kind of creepy that anyone can track anyone else's posts on this thing. Kind of turns me off to the whole forum as a whole. And yes, I just realized you can do that, like in the last few minutes. So, uh, yeah.

:acclaim:

As I have been saying for almost a year. :baiting:

Man of Steel is one of the greatest superhero films of all time.

Movie was outstanding and freakin EPIC!

Michael Shannon (#1 is an under rated actor his whole career) was just awesome as ZOD! I loved his communist symbol on his battle suit.

I counted 6 religious Jesus Christ hinted themes for Superman in that film.

Loved how they barely mentioned Smallville, Metropolis, Daily Planet, or the name Superman.

Definitely going to see this movie a 2nd time!

Finally a realistic portrayal of consequences that would obviously happen with epic battles.

All the people that died in this movie made me very happy. :whee:

+1 (thumbs u

We loved the film. I usually side with the critics but not this time. DC finally got it right!

It's not like it takes the NSA to look at your old posts bro. Just a few mouseclicks and your virtual history of DC hatred is revealed. :wink:

20110426-034725.jpg

DC f'd up their comics real bad with the new 52 fiasco so I'm not really at all surprised at the level of fail on display in the movies.

I hear ya. By now it's hard not to expect it...but always more depressing are the magpies extolling their virtues. ::sigh::

Man of Steel sequel release in 2014

Justice League release in 2015

Wall Street Journal Report

yeah just read that on bleeding cool, they also have a lot articles about man of steel. I think is possible it would be out at the end of the year. I think Goyer is going to be writing MOS 2 and JL together and be film back to back.

Saw it a second time tonight.

Enjoyed it more than the first time.

The third act is seriously flawed and the tone isn't quite right.

Overall, I rate it a success with much room for improvement.