• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Would Katy Perry make a good Wonder Woman?

Would Katy Perry make a good Wonder Woman?  

399 members have voted

1. 1. Would Katy Perry make a good Wonder Woman?

314 posts in this topic

Seems like people are making assumptions about me. I figured I'd do the same about all of you. Nice snapshot isn't it? If you don't see the behaviors listed above in yourself or your peers, then you wouldn't be offended because they would not apply to you. One thing I don't do is sit around wondering if I adhere to some online clique's model of who I should be.

DG

206tm.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Maker

Seems like people are making assumptions about me. I figured I'd do the same about all of you. Nice snapshot isn't it? If you don't see the behaviors listed above in yourself or your peers, then you wouldn't be offended because they would not apply to you. One thing I don't do is sit around wondering if I adhere to some online clique's model of who I should be.

DG

Oh look... now he's a psychiatrist. I wonder what's next. :popcorn:

Again like WW,Zatanna is sultry.A come hither look.

Katy cannot do sultry very good.Not WW or Zatanna like at least.

That's certainly one portrayal of Zatanna that would work. In my humble opinion, it would also work to have her be disarmingly charming (rather than sultry) in a way that belies what she can actually do. That way, when she drops a wicked spell on someone, you're like, "Whoa!"

Hard to take any of this seriously.

Wonder Woman should be breathtakingly beautiful and intimidating. The only scary thing about Katy Perry is her taste in men.

Seriously though, WW needs to be a clear athlete (Decathlon type athlete). Katy Perry does not strike me as athletic.

Unlike other comic collectors, I actually take showers. Will a comic convention let you in if you don't smell like a skunk?

DG

208y3.jpg

Wonder Woman should be breathtakingly beautiful and intimidating. The only scary thing about Katy Perry is her taste in men.

Seriously though, WW needs to be a clear athlete (Decathlon type athlete). Katy Perry does not strike me as athletic.

sexy-female-athletes-7.jpg

-slym

Here's my REAL bragging rights...

I collect comic books and get to converse with you guys online.

Let me get back to your intellectual level.

Do you think a Katy Perry Wonder Woman could beat a Lynda Carter Wonder Woman in a battle?

How much would the Iron Man armor amplify the abilities of a gamma irradiated Katy Perry Wonder Woman if she was injected with Bane's serum?

How much would water droplets affect the credibility of Katy Perry as an actress if they were on her forehead? If you wiped them off would that be considered restoration?

I have a piece of toilet paper used by Katy Perry and it's signed. Will the CGC grade it? Will it get a yellow label? Does that hurt the value?

Unlike other comic collectors, I actually take showers. Will a comic convention let you in if you don't smell like a skunk?

DG

-slym

I would happily sacrifice the lives of every single board member in exchange for this woman coming to my home and making sweet love to the wife and me.

Jesus christ--she makes Katy Perry look like a dude.

P.S. What exactly is a Playboy coed anyway? Is that some kind of transgendered thing, or what?

Exactly. She's a tough casting, if you ask me. The one person I thought of isn't really an actress (I think she's had a role or two). . . Gina Carano, and ironically, she's supposedly dating "Superman."

I would happily sacrifice the lives of every single board member in exchange for this woman coming to my home and making sweet love to the wife and me.

:lol: (thumbs u :acclaim:

-slym

-slym

P.S. What exactly is a Playboy coed anyway? Is that some kind of transgendered thing, or what?

Could not have said it better myself. Spot on my friend, spot on...