• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Would Katy Perry make a good Wonder Woman?

Would Katy Perry make a good Wonder Woman?  

399 members have voted

1. 1. Would Katy Perry make a good Wonder Woman?

314 posts in this topic

'Would Katy Perry make a good Wonder Woman?'

No. WW is an Amazonian warrior princess, and Ms. Perry hardly has the athleticism or toughness appropriate for the character.

I tend to agree, but thought the Zatanna suggestion was more appropriate, along with my suggestion of Alice Eve for Power Girl.

. . . but who to play Wonder Woman?

I'm going to have to say hell no as I just don't think KP is that hot at all....I look at Katy Perry and then I look at Lynda Carter and that pretty much sums it up for me.

Well I dumped lynda carter to start dating Katy Perry, but then I decided one girl really wasn't enough for me. So I dated both of them at once. Everyone in the bar use to look and stare and think what is such a good looking, charming man doing dating those two hussies.

lol

You left out how you did all that while still living in mom's basement. :baiting:

:roflmao:

No bro. I live in the penthouse of my moms house. :sumo:

It's spelled "attic."

:roflmao:

:roflmao: Best posts I have seen in a long time

Here's my REAL bragging rights...

I collect comic books and get to converse with you guys online.

Let me get back to your intellectual level.

Do you think a Katy Perry Wonder Woman could beat a Lynda Carter Wonder Woman in a battle?

How much would the Iron Man armor amplify the abilities of a gamma irradiated Katy Perry Wonder Woman if she was injected with Bane's serum?

How much would water droplets affect the credibility of Katy Perry as an actress if they were on her forehead? If you wiped them off would that be considered restoration?

I have a piece of toilet paper used by Katy Perry and it's signed. Will the CGC grade it? Will it get a yellow label? Does that hurt the value?

Unlike other comic collectors, I actually take showers. Will a comic convention let you in if you don't smell like a skunk?

DG

iul84p.jpg

Whoa!

Am i the only one who hurled at the mention of KP-signed toilet paper and YELLOW LABEL ??

Seems like people are making assumptions about me. I figured I'd do the same about all of you. Nice snapshot isn't it? If you don't see the behaviors listed above in yourself or your peers, then you wouldn't be offended because they would not apply to you. One thing I don't do is sit around wondering if I adhere to some online clique's model of who I should be.

DG

Seems like people are making assumptions about me. I figured I'd do the same about all of you. Nice snapshot isn't it? If you don't see the behaviors listed above in yourself or your peers, then you wouldn't be offended because they would not apply to you. One thing I don't do is sit around wondering if I adhere to some online clique's model of who I should be.

DG

Yeah you do.

DG

You remind me of a friend i had.

One time,i was walking along with my girlfriend and he shows me his wallet with apparently what was a picture of his girlfriend.

When he left,i told my Gf it was probably the photo that came with the wallet when you buy it.

I'm willing to bet if Katy did the Lynda Carter spin,she'd only get dizzy and fall.

I'd pay 8 bucks to watch Katy Perry spin and pose in a Wonder Woman costume! (thumbs u

Especially if she falls down *spoon* up. :devil:

DG

You remind me of a friend i had.

One time,i was walking along with my girlfriend and he shows me his wallet with apparently what was a picture of his girlfriend.

When he left,i told my Gf it was probably the photo that came with the wallet when you buy it.

A long time ago my friends dad bought some frames and put them up. He never got around to getting family photos in them an eventually started making up stories about the people in the frames to tell people when they asked who I was.

That was fantastic.

I tend to agree, but thought the Zatanna suggestion was more appropriate, along with my suggestion of Alice Eve for Power Girl.

Zatanna is a very strong choice. Perry's already a stage performer and could pull off the top hat, bustier and fishnets, no problem. Can she talk backwards?

486719029_Katy_Perry_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

bautiful-hat-katy-perry-style-Favim.com-148309.jpg

Zatanna is a very strong choice. Perry's already a stage performer and could pull off the top hat, bustier and fishnets, no problem. Can she talk backwards?

Can she talk backwards ?

Have you heard some of her lyrics ?

BA-DOOM PSHHHH.

Can she talk backwards ?

Have you heard some of her lyrics ?

BA-DOOM PSHHHH.

elcispop ruoy tlem ll'ew?

thgir os tlef ti ,gnorw os tlef ti?

When she doesn't have the makeup over-done, she looks like she could be Reese Witherspoons' younger sister.

-slym

You obviously didn't see the picture Russel Brand posted on Twitter where she had just woke up. She looked horrible. She must put on her make-up with a putty knife.

Are you talking about this picture? Good lord, man--it's the middle of the night, she's got bed-head, the room is dark and the cellphone's flash was shining bright, stark light in her face, and she's clearly either crying or just very upset about something. Her smooth skin, good nose/eye/bone structure, and great hair are evident despite the horrible setting of the pic. Your expectations sound media-created...ALL men and women look like mess under these conditions. That's not to say that she doesn't cake makeup on for the camera--she does--but all celebrities do. The media has unrealistically raised your expectations for humanity.

katyperrynomakeup.jpg

Sorry... I date someone that exceeds any expectations I ever dreamed of having. She looks 10x better than that and doesn't need make-up at all. I dumped a Playboy coed model to date the girl I'm dating now. I'd rather have no one than settle for Ms. Perry.

DG

Just wanted to repost this. Happy Sunday!

You obviously didn't see the picture Russel Brand posted on Twitter where she had just woke up. She looked horrible. She must put on her make-up with a putty knife.

Are you talking about this picture? Good lord, man--it's the middle of the night, she's got bed-head, the room is dark and the cellphone's flash was shining bright, stark light in her face, and she's clearly either crying or just very upset about something. Her smooth skin, good nose/eye/bone structure, and great hair are evident despite the horrible setting of the pic. Your expectations sound media-created...ALL men and women look like mess under these conditions. That's not to say that she doesn't cake makeup on for the camera--she does--but all celebrities do. The media has unrealistically raised your expectations for humanity.

katyperrynomakeup.jpg

Sorry... I date someone that exceeds any expectations I ever dreamed of having. She looks 10x better than that and doesn't need make-up at all. I dumped a Playboy coed model to date the girl I'm dating now. I'd rather have no one than settle for Ms. Perry.

DG

Just wanted to repost this. Happy Sunday!

lol

lol lol lol