• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Would Katy Perry make a good Wonder Woman?

Would Katy Perry make a good Wonder Woman?  

399 members have voted

1. 1. Would Katy Perry make a good Wonder Woman?

314 posts in this topic

I'm going to have to say hell no as I just don't think KP is that hot at all....I look at Katy Perry and then I look at Lynda Carter and that pretty much sums it up for me.

Well I dumped lynda carter to start dating Katy Perry, but then I decided one girl really wasn't enough for me. So I dated both of them at once. Everyone in the bar use to look and stare and think what is such a good looking, charming man doing dating those two hussies.

lol

You left out how you did all that while still living in mom's basement. :baiting:

:roflmao:

I'm going to have to say hell no as I just don't think KP is that hot at all....I look at Katy Perry and then I look at Lynda Carter and that pretty much sums it up for me.

Well I dumped lynda carter to start dating Katy Perry, but then I decided one girl really wasn't enough for me. So I dated both of them at once. Everyone in the bar use to look and stare and think what is such a good looking, charming man doing dating those two hussies.

lol

You left out how you did all that while still living in mom's basement. :baiting:

No bro. I live in the penthouse of my moms house. :sumo:

lol

It's spelled "attic."

lol

It's spelled "attic."

Uhhhhh, first of all, what the hell was that video?!? I was kind of funny with all the meow sounds and mess but......

Second, Katy Perry IS smokin hot in my book, and would look great in a Wonder Woman outfit, but would probably destroy the movie. Comic movies don't need any more disasters.

Uhhhhh, first of all, what the hell was that video?!? I was kind of funny with all the meow sounds and mess but......

Second, Katy Perry IS smokin hot in my book, and would look great in a Wonder Woman outfit, but would probably destroy the movie. Comic movies don't need any more disasters.

Best on-topic post of this thread.

:golfclap:

-slym

Here's my REAL bragging rights...

I collect comic books and get to converse with you guys online.

Let me get back to your intellectual level.

Do you think a Katy Perry Wonder Woman could beat a Lynda Carter Wonder Woman in a battle?

How much would the Iron Man armor amplify the abilities of a gamma irradiated Katy Perry Wonder Woman if she was injected with Bane's serum?

How much would water droplets affect the credibility of Katy Perry as an actress if they were on her forehead? If you wiped them off would that be considered restoration?

I have a piece of toilet paper used by Katy Perry and it's signed. Will the CGC grade it? Will it get a yellow label? Does that hurt the value?

Unlike other comic collectors, I actually take showers. Will a comic convention let you in if you don't smell like a skunk?

DG

Do you think a Katy Perry Wonder Woman could beat a Lynda Carter Wonder Woman in a battle?

How much would the Iron Man armor amplify the abilities of a gamma irradiated Katy Perry Wonder Woman if she was injected with Bane's serum?

How much would water droplets affect the credibility of Katy Perry as an actress if they were on her forehead? If you wiped them off would that be considered restoration?

I have a piece of toilet paper used by Katy Perry and it's signed. Will the CGC grade it? Will it get a yellow label? Does that hurt the value?

Unlike other comic collectors, I actually take showers. Will a comic convention let you in if you don't smell like a skunk?

DG

Wow, now you wanna slam comic collectors as a whole? GTFO of here dude.

A lot of us have met each other before in real life, we are married, some of us have children or have them on the way and we have successfully professional lives.

Yet you wanna try and group us all together? All you have done is come out of nowhere in this thread trying to brag about mess that has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

I am more convinced now than ever that you are the one living in a basement who doesn't shower with this attitude.

DG is a real DB.

I'm sure he will just change his name and come back on.

Perhaps. Will he have new BS story about his life and how great it is living off his parents while dating an unbelievably hot girl though? hm

My imaginary model girlfriend told me she likes my musk.

'Would Katy Perry make a good Wonder Woman?'

No. WW is an Amazonian warrior princess, and Ms. Perry hardly has the athleticism or toughness appropriate for the character.

DG

Christ dude, it's Father's Day and now you've made me feel bad.

DG

iul84p.jpg