• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed, resolved

12 posts in this topic

I don't know why these folks don't just give 25% off the top to someone to play the assistant's role, and deal with all the parts of the process that aren't drawing pictures. Leave the money with the assistant too, until the work is completed and delivered. Or use NSN's escrow service. Life would be so much more pleasant for all parties that way.

I have had a couple of commisions by Tom over the last 5 years or so. The first was pretty quick and the second not so much. About 6 months when he said 1 month. But the final product was very well done. He's a good guy. I tend not to be in a rush on commisions so it really didnt bother me much.

Jay

I tend not to be in a rush on commisions so it really didnt bother me much.

Jay

I tend to be the same way. I'm not naive to life, business, deadlines, etc. Things happen. The only reason it was brought up here was because I was looking for insight after being told a certain time period, that it was in the mail twice and getting no response. Like I said we worked it out and I agree that Tom is a good guy.

I have had a couple of commisions by Tom over the last 5 years or so. The first was pretty quick and the second not so much. About 6 months when he said 1 month. But the final product was very well done. He's a good guy. I tend not to be in a rush on commisions so it really didnt bother me much.

Jay

That drives me bonkers!

Jay

That drives me bonkers!

Well, that and changing the title of the thread so the next person that actually uses the SEARCH function won't find this :pullhair: