• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bunch of books, some keys, mostly (ok, some) disappointing...

96 posts in this topic

I would love to have found those books!

Amen to that

Yes, I'm happy to have found them. I'm keeping a couple of cool books for myself, so I'm a happy guy right now!

And that one is also very sought after.

I’m no expert, but I think you would cash a nice amount if you decide to sell it… :)

It's a $150 book in my opinion. This issue is more common than other issues. I like the good girl stuff, that's why it's a keeper.

All-Star Comics 8

all-star8_zps7a0d0b4a.jpg

This has tape everywhere and some pieces missing. At first I thought that it would sell ok, this being the 1st Wonder Woman and then I saw this:

8cf_zps91d5cf37.jpg

The book should have 76 pages, but it only has 64...........

Is there a price for the incomplete All Star 8. What about the WW story? Is it there?

All-Star Comics 8

all-star8_zps7a0d0b4a.jpg

This has tape everywhere and some pieces missing. At first I thought that it would sell ok, this being the 1st Wonder Woman and then I saw this:

8cf_zps91d5cf37.jpg

The book should have 76 pages, but it only has 64...........

Is there a price for the incomplete All Star 8. What about the WW story? Is it there?

I'm sorry, but the book sold by PM. The WW story is complete.

Just received the books Mike sold to me out of this collection and I noticed the following name and location stamped on the first interior page - Charles Reinsel, Calrion, PA.

So naturally, I googled it and here's what I found...

http://www.erbzine.com/mag6/0693.html

Makes sense that this is the guy and original owner of the book given the interest in Tarzan. Love the connection if it is the same guy (thumbs u

EDIT: found this tidbit as well... http://www.johncolemanburroughs.com/mag/1172.htm