• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

adding grading fees to insurace total...Yes I do.

65 posts in this topic

had my first claim with the post office... and yes I add grading fees as part of the loss... they say it isn't covered I say grading + shipping to CGC and the $1400 book is all part of the $1500 I claimed as insurance.

Needless to say I received my package by registered mail in a plastic bag that had a note stuck to it that said "damaged in equipment" the postal lady still wanted me to sign for it, which I did, then filed a claim at the post office. My Hulk #181 in 9.0 is ruined.. tore the book in half along with the cgc holder.

Post office says I can't claim the grading fee... dig in, because they won't like me when I am angry...lol

had my first claim with the post office... and yes I add grading fees as part of the loss... they say it isn't covered I say grading + shipping to CGC and the $1400 book is all part of the $1500 I claimed as insurance.

Needless to say I received my package by registered mail in a plastic bag that had a note stuck to it that said "damaged in equipment" the postal lady still wanted me to sign for it, which I did, then filed a claim at the post office. My Hulk #181 in 9.6 is ruined.. tore the book in half along with the cgc holder.

Post office says I can't claim the grading fee... dig in, because they won't like me when I am angry...lol

Was the normal font size not large enough or scary enough?

Needless to say I received my package by registered mail in a plastic bag that had a note stuck to it that said "damaged in equipment" the postal lady still wanted me to sign for it, which I did, then filed a claim at the post office. My Hulk #181 in 9.6 is ruined.. tore the book in half along with the cgc holder.

It's more important this way.

PROVE IT!!!!!!

PROVE IT!!!!!!

I CAN'T! WE MAXXED THE FONT SIZE! I'LL HAVE TO GO ALL CAPS AND BOLD AND UNDERLINE!!!

Best of luck in getting your money back. I've never had a claim that large with the PO, but I have been able to get the full amount back.

Also, with the large text, I feel like you were yelling. Knock that mess off.

I am a bit confused. Maybe someone could explain to me. Ok the book was sent out raw. It made it to CGC safe and sound, got graded at a 9.6 (CONGRATS) Then was encapsulated and mailed back. How exactly did the book get destroyed? It should have been in a CGC box with packing peanuts and stamped fragile. So how did it go through a machine what would destroy it? At worst thrown around and scratched up, but from the way you told it it sounds like it was sliced and diced. Would love to get a bit of an understanding. Thanks!