• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Image Expo - July 2, 2013

38 posts in this topic

Should I have a seperate invoice for each artist I am planning on getting books signed by or can I do all the books I am planning on a single invoice?

Thanks,

Ross

It'll probably be easier for everyone involved if you put everything on a single invoice.

Should I have a seperate invoice for each artist I am planning on getting books signed by or can I do all the books I am planning on a single invoice?

Thanks,

Ross

It'll probably be easier for everyone involved if you put everything on a single invoice.

better for the nations economic recovery to do separate invoices. $5 per invoice, separate shipping for each invoice....that's more money plugged back into the American Economy and more tax revenue to be spent on the troops and the education of our children.

So the real question is: Do you want to put all your books on a single invoice or do you want to support America and the troops and children?

Hey ya'll

It was awesome to see so many boardies out getting books done at Image Expo. Jesse Campbell, Scott Taguchi, and the incomparable Joel Elad did an AMAZING job and accommodated ANYONE who wanted to get a book CGC'd. It was awesome to meet some cool boardies. It seemed like both the creators and fans really enjoyed the event. Image's staff ran a great show and announced some cool new projects (if it wasn't completely clear, Image totally raided some hard core Marvel talent today. Totally awesome stuff!).

Joel, thank you! Many facilitators (myself included) wouldn't even think about witnessing just about every single book that got signed and offering to CGC for anyone who wanted to. You did an amazing job. I honestly can't think of a single facilitator in the game who would be able to show the patience, care, and diligence needed to run such an operation. Again, thank you!

Hey ya'll

It was awesome to see so many boardies out getting books done at Image Expo. Jesse Campbell, Scott Taguchi, and the incomparable Joel Elad did an AMAZING job and accommodated ANYONE who wanted to get a book CGC'd. It was awesome to meet some cool boardies. It seemed like both the creators and fans really enjoyed the event. Image's staff ran a great show and announced some cool new projects (if it wasn't completely clear, Image totally raided some hard core Marvel talent today. Totally awesome stuff!).

Joel, thank you! Many facilitators (myself included) wouldn't even think about witnessing just about every single book that got signed and offering to CGC for anyone who wanted to. You did an amazing job. I honestly can't think of a single facilitator in the game who would be able to show the patience, care, and diligence needed to run such an operation. Again, thank you!

+1

It was an amazing event and I can't thank all the facilitators/witnesses enough! It was a madhouse in there and it seemed like these guys were just taking a stroll in the park. So much patience and care! Between leaving my house at 3am to beat the traffic, not eating anything all day and standing in the queue, I was going nuts mentally. These guys were able to help EVERYONE out and keep it running smooth and easy. Can't thank you enough!

Harmon- what would have made you really jealous was that the after show party was at Jillian's on 4th and Howard. Image even picked up the first drink for you. Lots of fun.

A free drink is the most delicious type of drink.

Hey ya'll

:hi:

Hey ya'll

:hi:

Joe, you're always rad :-)

+100000

Awesome group of people! As BeerThirty warned me, I would be spoiled at my first event being it was Image Expo and not SDCC. He was not wrong.

Really wishing I went to Jillian's but was kind of exhausted and had to drive back home to Napa. Drinking + the long drive = :frustrated:

Hey ya'll

Wow, such praise! Thank you Ryan... :)

In all seriousness, though, a big thank you not only to my witness and partner in crime, Jesse Campbell, but deserving thanks go to BeerThirty (Ryan), Stguchi (Scott), and RockMyAmadeus (Joe) for all the help they gave throughout the day! Guys, you were all GREAT and there is NO WAY I could've attempted to handle that volume of books without ya! Thanks again.

I hope everyone who came had a great time at the show. I must admit, I never expected that so many books would get subbed, and I'm relieved that they are all packed up and on their way to CGC by now. Now it's time to relax and prepare for the big show in SD in 10 days!

Joel