• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FBP - Federal Bureau of Physics (previously Collider)

132 posts in this topic

And I know you bought some Ryan... lollol

Anyhow - is Collider any good?

I look forward to your prediction mate - I can't seem to find a good book in a library!

I can only see this turning out great the way DiDio was talking about it the other day. But should we really trust the hype of publishers after everything that happened with indies in the first part of the year?

I'm loving this art tbh - a bit 'Tank-Girlish'

Seems a solid long run book as well.

I think I will grab a few more just to be on the safe side.

And I can't see any variants yet - yay for Vertigo lol

I 'think' (ie I am not certain) that there was a slight issue with #2 in the printing stage.

The issue is not available at Midtown yet, but #3 is.

I think it was pushed back purely so they could be released monthly rather than have a 2 month wait between #1 and #2.

Apologies if wrong, but that's my understanding.

Seems quite sensible when I think about it.

I just checked my ordering. July 31 for #1.

But I'm glad Vertigo is back. I did my Previews order on Saturday and I saw Trillium #1. Everything is looking like I'll be a fan.

There was an article somewhere that was saying Vertigo are staging a comeback. They have 6 new titles in the pipeline. I'll be really happy if it's a success because Vertigo got me into comics.

100 Bullets...............................

Apparently Its to do with the free DC/Vertigo advertising campaign - sorry for the mis-information.

I still think this is going to be quite good.

Cool interview from this week with the writer.

"Current thinking has our universe existing somewhere around 11 dimensions, and many of those undiscovered dimensions are curled up and existing on time-space branes only inches from our own. None of that is easy to explain, let alone get on paper, but I think Robbi is going to blow some minds with the art."

interview

I was getting #1 to give it a go anyway - but I think its going onto my (albeit very small!) monthly order.

The art looks terrific.

Thanks for the link guys.

Snyder spoke up for the book casting himself in the role of P.T. Barnum for comics. "It's brilliant in the way that no one knows why the laws of physics is beginning to deteriorate all around the world...I loved it. They gave me the first three issues, and I was worried. I though, 'What if I read it and I don't like it.' But it's amazing." Dennis added that series artist Robbi Rodriguez is going to be the next Sean Murphy in terms of being a talent about to break out on another level.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=46738

Next Sean Murphy!?