• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FBP - Federal Bureau of Physics (previously Collider)

132 posts in this topic

I agree - this is setting thebar pretty high with the artwork on offer here.

I would imagine that the OA, if not done digitally would be in high demand.

Story is beginning to be a 'can't miss'.

Welcome back Vertigo!

Anyone read #3?

I want to like this series...but I dont think I do. It seems like each issue so far is following the same pattern: slow start, shocker hook at the end (to get you to buy the next issue)...getting old.

Anyone read #3?

I want to like this series...but I dont think I do. It seems like each issue so far is following the same pattern: slow start, shocker hook at the end (to get you to buy the next issue)...getting old.

I think I'm feeling the same way you are. I'm kind of lost in the story and really losing interest quick.

Anyone read #3?

I think I'm feeling the same way you are. I'm kind of lost in the story and really losing interest quick.

I wasn't impressed with #1 and #2 didn't change my mind. I declined to purchase #3.

Print Runs

#1 15602

#2 12661

#3 12580

Only a 20% dropoff from #1 to #3. Numbers holding up really well.

There was a small blurb with a picture of this book in the latest issue of Entertainment Weekly.

It was in their Top 10 list.

I'm liking it. The managers at my LCS really like it, and it seems to sell out each week for them. I've also noticed that their monthly recommendations have become very Vertigo-heavy. Something that hadn't been the case in the past.

Print Runs

#1 15602

#2 12661

#3 12580

Only a 20% dropoff from #1 to #3. Numbers holding up really well.

There was a small blurb with a picture of this book in the latest issue of Entertainment Weekly.

It was in their Top 10 list.

That can't hurt it.

Anyone still reading this?

I was iffy about it after #2, but I think theyve sunk their teeth in me for the long haul. Not sure why, but I'm really enjoying this book. The art, pace, story, characters...it's just solid.

If anyone is reading, lets talk about the brief background/flashback for Rosa...she's the baby right? I read it quickly, and when I started thinking about it later I wasn't sure

Issue #6

I really liked this issue. The girls character that is introduced isn't what I was expecting and same with the sort of twist at the end with the other female. Continue to love the art and the story. Not 100% sure where it's all going but I don't seem to care.