• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

STAR WARS The Black Series. Anyone else buying these?

17 posts in this topic

http://news.toyark.com/2013/06/18/star-wars-black-label-6-inch-figures-on-ebay-90322

Hasbro's new line of 6 inch SW figures are hitting stateside in August and I can't wait.

The mass produced product has finally hit ebay and they look better than I'd hoped.

And I like how Darth Mauls cloak is removable and his Lightsaber can be split in 2.

And I love how R2 has all his ''swiss army'' attachments with him. lol

Going to try & only go with some main characters & only going to attempt to get one of each of the best versions of said characters no variant outfits if I can help it ... Luke I will wait for episode 6 version for example ...

I'm planning on getting the Boba Fett at SDCC (emphasis on planning.. should actually change that to hoping.)

Already had a few friends ask me to snag them one if I happen across multiples.

They are already pre-selling on eBay for huge prices. I think the figure is slated at a convention price of $44.99 and are pre-selling for $100+ all day. They will also make a limited qty available on their hasbrotoyshop.com after the convention.

Man I want that fett

Ditto. They are suppose to make a limited supply available to order from Hasbro after SDCC. Course unless they limit purchase numbers, which I hope they do, someone will buy them all up

These are amazing looking figures. I don't think I'll be getting them all but the price is in line with most other premium 6' figures. Big Bad and Entertainment Earth both have the four case for preorder for around $80. And EE is previewing the next wave a little at a time. Greedo is next.