• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So is anybody else a Gold Key fan? Cover parties are fun

74 posts in this topic

I apologize if this one has been posted already in the "have a cigar thread". I find the first half-dozen of the Dr. Solar covers to be totally cool, especially considering their 1962-'63 origins:

606270-Image_1.jpg

606270-Image_1.jpg.263d69e3d2c556ed9590b7d325ebd641.jpg

The Solar covers were very cool, as were almost all of the painted GK covers. The Fujitani covers were so very different from anything else being published at the time, and very different from the later Solar covers. But all were cool. Nice book, that Solar #2 is really really tough to find in HG.

Great books, BB! thumbsup2.gif Did you buy any other GKs or Dells?

You must've had a decent amount of spending money when you were a kid, as you seem to have a pretty broad and deep collection. Just how big was the Sid's Diner collection? 5000+?

Great books, BB! thumbsup2.gif Did you buy any other GKs or Dells?

You must've had a decent amount of spending money when you were a kid, as you seem to have a pretty broad and deep collection. Just how big was the Sid's Diner collection? 5000+?

don't i wish........about 1000, 1960 - 1964 comics.........amazingly, i have almost no dells except an old picture cover of ricky nelson.......... blush.gif