• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-Files Season 10

17 posts in this topic

Haven't seen any chatter about this, so...just wondering if anyone is checking it out? Just read issue 1, and was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed it. As a diehard fan of the TV show, I thought it might be a tough sell...but they definitely stayed true to character (even the dialogue sounded like it was straight out of the TV show - I heard their voices in my head).

Anyone else?

Ordered a couple of the variants but haven't had a chance to pick them up yet. Figured it would be worth the gamble once I heard Chris was going to be involved and that it would be a continuation of the "last" season written in the same style.

I have a few coming from TFAW as we speak. I also have it on my pull list at my LCS. I can't wait to check it out. This might be a breakout hit if it is true to the OG show. Original fans of the series might come out in droves to get this once they hear about it.

I just read #2 and I'm not liking the art at all. The story is very slow too. I might just end up trade waiting instead of picking up floppies if it does not get a bit better.

Plus, I hate that IDW has the rights to this book, as finding nice copies off the shelf is hard with their constant BC spine damage on every book they put out. How can a publisher's books have the same defects on every title they put out month in and month out???

its on my pull list, but i get my comics a month delayed, so havent got to read it yet.

still on my pull list, i love this concept, got all the buffy and angels by pull list when they popularized it. I'd love to see more shows doing this.

never read this series, is it any good...I never watched the last couple of tv episodes for some reason...watched all the others...seemed like it was going to turn into a massive train wreck so I stopped.