• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Would anyone be interested in a Ray Lago mailaway?

31 posts in this topic

Please tell Ray i would like my commissions from over 15 years now. Fully paid for when he was going through some rough times years ago when he was still living in new york. Yes, more than one. Yes, over a decade. emails....ignored. phone calls....unanswered.

I sure hope he makes the nycc this year. i would love to have a word with him again.

He told me to tell you "too bad, sucka."

Please tell Ray i would like my commissions from over 15 years now. Fully paid for when he was going through some rough times years ago when he was still living in new york. Yes, more than one. Yes, over a decade. emails....ignored. phone calls....unanswered.

I sure hope he makes the nycc this year. i would love to have a word with him again.

:roflmao:

*Spoon*, Kwan's got a few OA's I missed out on during his SDCC sale, so I'm all about hoping he gets his stuff cleared up. A happy Kwan is a happy me... :sumo:

maybe this is not the appropriate place to mention this as was said earlier....but just wanted to share my experiences with the group before anyone sends any funds in.

as a facilitator, im just giving you my experience. just be cautious is all.

sad thing is.....i know i am not the only one he owes commissions to that were paid for years in advance.

i do hope this gets settled sooner or later. ray is a great talent........but his business skills really suck

maybe this is not the appropriate place to mention this as was said earlier....but just wanted to share my experiences with the group before anyone sends any funds in.

as a facilitator, im just giving you my experience. just be cautious is all.

sad thing is.....i know i am not the only one he owes commissions to that were paid for years in advance.

i do hope this gets settled sooner or later. ray is a great talent........but his business skills really suck

I think it is perfectly fine to post in here. The more information the better. I'm glad you didn't go off the deep end that I gave you a little :baiting:

It has been complete radio silence with Lago anyway, but if I do achieve contact with him, I'll let you know.

I have gotten nothing from the emails available on the Internet. If anyone knows whether Lago has an art rep, please post. MAybe we can get this going and get Kwan his commission at the same time!

Kwan, did you ever see Ray in NYCC to inquire about this?

You know what's really sad---this is by far and away so NOT the first time we're hearing about something like this.

Too many creators, and BIG name creators too---are taking payment in full for work that they just aren't doing.

Eyes wide open guys---you pay a guy in full up front, you remove his motivation to do the work.