• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Would anyone be interested in a Ray Lago mailaway?

31 posts in this topic

He has only appeared once in my memory. If there is enough interest, I will try to contact him and Mike Balent and get something going. Just drop a note in here if you care to.

--Sean.

I'd be interested depending on price.

If this thing goes forward, I will see if Lago wants any bread to do it. I will be asking for money to cover shipping and Lago's costs. I don't foresee any other charges other than CGC's charges. Submitting on your own account will be encouraged.

Not too familiar with the name other than I think he did something with Aliens and Predator. What all has he worked on?

Google him, .

I will have to when I get home. :insane:

Tried to on my phone but can't get Google or Yahoo to work in this dang building. CGC forums are barely loading.

:makepoint:

Please tell Ray i would like my commissions from over 15 years now. Fully paid for when he was going through some rough times years ago when he was still living in new york. Yes, more than one. Yes, over a decade. emails....ignored. phone calls....unanswered.

I sure hope he makes the nycc this year. i would love to have a word with him again.