• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kudos for Norrin's lawyer

79 posts in this topic

Greg Purchased 3 books from my last thread, just the latest in many deals we've done and I consider myself lucky to have him as a customer, always friendly and professional. I am grateful for your business Greg, Happy Holidays to you and yours. :foryou:

Cheers,

Robert

Dealt with Greg with quite a few books and have ended up with a dialogue, and a friend, that is worth far more than the books. A true collector that is a real blast to work with. If Norrin's Lawyer comes checking out any of your stuff be prepared for a PERFECT transaction, and some Gerber 10 comic chat. Greg is a top-of-the-line Gent!!!

I just made my first of what I hope are many purchases from Greg. The book was packaged so that it arrived in the same condition as when it left his hands. Greg kept me up to date on when it shipped. Thanks Greg!

Belated kudos to Greg for his last sales thread. Picked up a bunch of sweet books in a silky smooth transaction. (thumbs u

Greg just finalized a long term purchase for some sweet GGA comics from me including the ever elusive Jo Jo 25 classic cover.

We worked out simple time payments as the dollar figure was pretty big.

Great communicator, and easy to deal with Boardie. Highly recommended and a pleasure to deal with.