• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC attendee badges Who needs one?

18 posts in this topic

Hi guys, once again, I am going to offer a limited number of attendee badges for SDCC. The cost of each is $175.00, which is exactly the cost from SDCC.

There are a few conditions. These badges may not be resold under any circumstances. These badges are non transferable and you will need an ID to pick up your badge.

I am offering these books to active vintage comic collectors only. There are enough people who are getting into the show who just want to hang out for the weekend. I am not looking to get more of those people in the hall. Many of the old time comic collectors are getting shut out and those are the people who we need in the hall.

If I don't know you, I would like references from someone who you have recently bought books from. And I would request that you at least stop by my booth and shop a little to see if I have anything you might want, though I am not requiring you to buy anything.

Drop me a PM if you need a badge.

Dale

That is awfully generous of you, Dale. In fact it may be a bit too generous. I think the extra exhibitor badges cost $250. At least that's what I was invoiced by the Con.

That is awfully generous of you, Dale. In fact it may be a bit too generous. I think the extra exhibitor badges cost $250. At least that's what I was invoiced by the Con.
He's selling the regular badges :gossip:

You got your booth back? (shrug)

I'm using Gator's booth this year.

Gator will be setting up a few boxes at Bunky's booth.

No more double booths by Bedrock :cry:

greggy is actually correct...regular attendee badges are $175....

the exhibitor badges are $250 this year...we have to pay more , just for right to set up...crazy :o

greggy is actually correct...regular attendee badges are $175....

the exhibitor badges are $250 this year...we have to pay more , just for right to set up...crazy :o

Well, you do get in earlier and stay around longer.

I'm planning to pile stuff twice as high.

Nice Dale, hope to take you up on this one year.

Hey, how are you doing?

I have started walking with a walker putting some weight on my foot. I hope to be out of the walking boot in a few more weeks.

Long process, was bed ridden for 8 weeks. :P

Thanks for asking. :foryou:

David

Nice Dale, hope to take you up on this one year.

Hey, how are you doing?

I have started walking with a walker putting some weight on my foot. I hope to be out of the walking boot in a few more weeks.

Long process, was bed ridden for 8 weeks. :P

Thanks for asking. :foryou:

David

Yeah, missed you at Charlotte. David said you have had a rough time. Hope you are back at full speed before too long. Will keep you in my prayers.

DR

I'm planning to pile stuff twice as high.

But you will have only half of the hotties you used to have at your booth.

This is really nice of you and, if I am ever fortunate enough to be at any con where you are at, I will make an extra effort to get "something" from you. (thumbs u