• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

And park's reign will surely last at least one more week

183 posts in this topic

What is masking?

It's a rash Mods get when they don't get enough...

sun.

I hear nuts are good for that particularly deficiency. It's the nut oil.

What is masking?

sun.

Do you apply it to the affected area or just swallow?

The nut oil.

I honestly didn't see any masking, at least not in the way that Arch formally explained it.

That's part of the problem. You have the Arch explanation and then you have the way the current crop of mods are interpreting masking. The two don't always jive

What is masking?

sun.

Do you apply it to the affected area or just swallow?

The nut oil.

Nut oil can be applied or ingested a variety of ways. It just comes down to preference and/or palette.

I honestly didn't see any masking, at least not in the way that Arch formally explained it.

That's part of the problem. You have the Arch explanation and then you have the way the current crop of mods are interpreting masking. The two don't always jive

Here's Arch's explanation.

It's possible I missed it, but I didn't see anything like that used.

How did that thread escape being locked?

I've seen most of Fingh's posts and never saw him alter a swear word to get it past the filter.

I did, however, see someone in the last week post a response to Fingh telling Fingh to "lick" the hairy evacuation point of his digestive system...in far more crude and rude terms. I am waiting for that strike to come down.

I've seen most of Fingh's posts and never saw him alter a swear word to get it past the filter.

I did, however, see someone in the last week post a response to Fingh telling Fingh to "lick" the hairy evacuation point of his digestive system...in far more crude and rude terms. I am waiting for that strike to come down.

:wishluck: