• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Getting a tattoo of Man of Steel tomorrow...

6 posts in this topic

No images, just text...a listing of all the MOS threads here in Comics General, from earliest to latest. It will start at my armpit and end right before my toes.

Will post pictures of all the blood I'll lose along the way. If anyone wants mp3s of all the screaming, I can also post that.

Peace,

Chip

No images, just text...a listing of all the MOS threads here in Comics General, from earliest to latest. It will start at my armpit and end right before my toes.

Will post pictures of all the blood I'll lose along the way. If anyone wants mp3s of all the screaming, I can also post that.

Peace,

Chip

Here's the list.

I tried to get a tattoo of Superman, but unfortunately my Chuck Norris tattoo had other ideas. It jumped off my skin kicked the out of the tattoo artist destroyed the machine and smacked me for thinking Superman deserves to be on the same body as him. Issued me the warning don't think about getting Aquaman on your body or I will kill you.