• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comiclink June Auction

96 posts in this topic

I love these 70+ page auctions because there is always some interesting material, and at least some of it seems to fall through the cracks for a decent price. I've got about 50 bids out, but few are serious yet and many won't be by the time the auctions close.

I love these 70+ page auctions because there is always some interesting material, and at least some of it seems to fall through the cracks for a decent price. I've got about 50 bids out, but few are serious yet and many won't be by the time the auctions close.

Yeah I'm winning a lot of books at 30-40% gpa, but doubt my bids will hold up! I always hope a few sneak through!

Yeah I'm winning a lot of books at 30-40% gpa, but doubt my bids will hold up! I always hope a few sneak through!

Good luck! I just did a couple of raises to protect some of my lowballs I'm getting more serious about. Probably not a good idea after a couple of Blue Moons...