• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SALE: Gold GGA along with some Silver/Bronze

40 posts in this topic

SALE on some of the previously posted books, others will be posted over the weekend.

Guidelines are as follows:

1. No trouble makers please.

2. Postage Rates are though the USPS. Priority Mail $9 or Media $3 double boxed to anywhere in the US. Extra books are 50 cents each. If outside the continental US please PM for shipping rates. I will ship the books as soon as the money has cleared my account.

3. Insurance will be mandatory on purchases over $250

4. I will accept Pay Pal only~ prefer personal

5. Time Payments may be an option, but please PM me first.

(25% non-refundable deposit is required)

6. :takeit: wins but PMs are welcome

7. Return Policy: Prior to returning any book you MUST PM me and let me know you are returning the book and inform me of the issue. I will accept returns within 5 days of receipt of the book(s), and a full refund will be issued less return shipping by you, the buyer. All comics must come back to me in the same condition as they were received. I want you to be happy and if I missed anything I will make it right.

Please PM with any questions about any of the books.

Thank you looking![/size]

Wonder Woman #12

Completely split at the spine but the interior paper is very supple, cream to off-white. The book is complete and is in Fair condition, good guide is $116… steal this at $75 SOLD

WonderWoman1262313_zps0c199e02.jpg

Wow #1 Pocket-size (rare)

This book is not in the price guide but it is something which is naughty without being over the top. It is an old school scandalous cartoon book with sex jokes, pinups, and some commentary. I grade this book as a VG-, complete, very reasonable at $75 SALE: I can't believe I am going this low but now ONLY $55

WowPocketFrontcover_zps644c0d90.jpg

WowPocketbackcover_zpse9f1258b.jpg

WowPocketinterior_zpsaac57088.jpg

Wings #69

This is a wonderful Fiction House GA book. The soldier is trying to save the damsel in distress. This book has tape on the spine is a solid G+ with cream pages, complete. $45 SALE: $35

Wings6962313_zps96f9adac.jpg

Last but not least (at least for GGA)...

Boy #24 (Crippen D Copy) CGC 9.2

This is a high grade pedigree copy which has a unique story inside. The inside has the “Concentration camp” story which is one of the best reads ever IMO. $550 SALE: I have bills to pay... $450

Boy24CrippenDcopy62313_zps95380075.jpg

I will be posting more books over the next few days, the rest will be silver and bronze. I will have another thread with copper and Moderns for anyone who is interested.

Thanks for the love! :acclaim:

Golden Gurl

Wonder Woman #12

Completely split at the spine but the interior paper is very supple, cream to off-white. The book is complete and is in Fair condition, good guide is $116… steal this at $75

So much innuendo in that cover... :o

Wonder Woman #12

Completely split at the spine but the interior paper is very supple, cream to off-white. The book is complete and is in Fair condition, good guide is $116… steal this at $75

So much innuendo in that cover... :o

Think so? hm(shrug)