• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TFAW out of bags/boards-should I hold off on order???

23 posts in this topic

Title pretty much sums it up. I have a pretty large order in my cart but they are out of bags/boards. Anyone ever get books from them like this??? Seems a little risky to me. After my last dreadful MCS order, I don't think I'm gonna get books online anymore except TFAW, and a couple of ebay stores I trust.

Title pretty much sums it up. I have a pretty large order in my cart but they are out of bags/boards. Anyone ever get books from them like this??? Seems a little risky to me. After my last dreadful MCS order, I don't think I'm gonna get books online anymore except TFAW, and a couple of ebay stores I trust.

YU-NO HOTFLIPS!?

I'd hold off...they are almost surely to get messed Up

Tfaw= tales from another world

YU-NO HOTFLIPS!?

Hotflips doesn't help me if the store I'm buying books from can't bag/board the comics for shipping.

YU-NO HOTFLIPS!?

Hotflips doesn't help me if the store I'm buying books from can't bag/board the comics for shipping.

Ah so it's the books you ordered that can't be bagged and boarded that worries you. I thought it was in addition to your order.

YU-NO HOTFLIPS!?

Ah so it's the books you ordered that can't be bagged and boarded that worries you. I thought it was in addition to your order.

^^ (thumbs u

YU-NO HOTFLIPS!?

Read the op, it was oh so clear. :ohnoez:

YU-NO HOTFLIPS!?

I had to run it through the Google Acronym Translator before I could understand it.

YU-NO HOTFLIPS!?

I had to run it through the Google Acronym Translator before I could understand it.

GFY!**

**(as in "Good for you!", not to be confused with the thing that got fing zinged)

YU-NO HOTFLIPS!?

GFY!**

**(as in "Good for you!", not to be confused with the thing that got fing zinged)

:facepalm:This is the first I've realized it meant anything except what Fingh said...

This is very scary, normally it would have been my first guess...too many memes have fried my brain.

If you are a grade junky, why would you even consider buying books from someone too lazy to bag and board in the first place? How can they keep the books in the same condition if they are all naked?unprotected? (I do have to stop reading memes;).

SNAFU? :shrug:

YU-NO HOTFLIPS!?

GFY!**

:facepalm:This is the first I've realized it meant anything except what Fingh said...

This is very scary, normally it would have been my first guess...too many memes have fried my brain.

26rk2.jpg

I'd hold off...they are almost surely to get messed Up

Tfaw= tales from another world

I've never heard of them - are they that bad that they would mess up an order just because every comic isn't bagged and boarded?

They do a great job. I just don't know how 25 comics are gonna fair just in a box even if they "secure" them. I have ordered from them twice and got really sharp books that were packed well. I can't say the same for my last MCS or Midtown order. MCS sent me 9.2 and below comics that were all bought as NM. One is an 8.0, and not from shipping damage. When I buy comics as NM, I want 9.4 copies, not 8.0-9.0. TFAW is my go to store now for online comic shopping.