• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*** FREE COMICS *** Just pay shipping -- SOLD AND CLOSED

16 posts in this topic

:rulez:

:takeit: rules

No probies or Hosers

Priority Mail shipping included

Paypal preferred

U.S. ONLY

Kudos Thread

I'm moving in August and these comics aren't coming with. I'm giving them away for FREE.

All I ask is you pay to have them shipped to you.

brad-pitt_zpscd7a1292.jpg

Mostly Copper/Modern with a sprinkling of Bronze and Silver Age comics. Average condition is VF/NM. Most of the moderns are NM or better, the older stuff is generally Fine to Very Fine. I've done my best to weed out any duplicates, so you won't be receiving 40 copies of X-Force #1 (NOTE: X-Force #1 is not included in any of the mystery boxes).

Each Mystery Box is a Large Flat Rate Priority Mail box (safely) filled with at least 40-50 comics AND at least 1 or 2 Trade Paperbacks and/or Hardcovers. Total retail value for each box will range from $100-$200 or more.

Among the comics are variants, Dave Stevens covers, and autographed raw comics signed by the likes of Joe Hill, John Ostrander, Marv Wolfman, Joe Quesada, and Walt Simonson.

Below is a taste of some of the items included:

DSCN3669_zpse9798719.jpg DSCN3670_zpsca405140.jpg

As an added bonus, ONE Lucky Buyer will also receive a boxed DVD set of THE FLASH TV series from the 90's. This gem of a series stars Mitch Leary John Wesley Shipp as the Fastest Man Alive.

You have to see it to believe it.

DSCN3671_zpsbe6003c5.jpg

Each box $18 shipped (this includes the Flat Rate Priority Mail shipping charge, packing materials, and Paypal fees so I don't lose any money in giving these books away).

There are 14 boxes available:

01) Designer Toast

02) Designer Toast

03) bongsta

04) Realkenadams

05) comix4fun

06) comix4fun

07) jamorse99

08) Mojoepin

09) bongsta

10) rittai

11) Gsims718