• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Was this a good buy???

17 posts in this topic

I got it on eBay, the COA is for the limited edition of the panel itself, i don't think the Stan Lee signature is authenticated. Is there a way to get it authenticated? Just wondering if i got a good deal?

tbhx.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

u76w.jpg

r59t.jpg

jzj8.jpg

Thank you gentlemen for all the replies, i feel much better about my purchase. Miraclemet, I'll pick it up Friday from a local pawn shop, I assumed from what i could see on the pics, it looked as though Stan took a sharpie to it. At least that's what i'm hoping. :wishluck:

Not very often, but alot of pawnshops are starting to notice the popularity and money making value of comic books.

I keep meaning to hit up the ones around here just to see if I can find a new source....Congrats, looks great.

Thanks man, yeah i can remember at times being desperate to feed the addiction and thinking, let me try this pawn shop, maybe i'll get lucky. Then i go in and they ask you what you're looking for, and you tell them comic books, and they look at you like you're crazy. :screwy:

Regardless of the signature you got a good deal. My brother has one of these in the office, there were several of these done in the early 2000's. Stan's signature was not originally on these, definitely signed after the fact.