• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

http://www.thehouseofcomics.com "SCAMMER" thread

515 posts in this topic

Amazingly yes.

It needs more memes.

Oh where could the memes be........ :whistle:

Amazingly yes.

It needs more memes.

Oh where could the memes be........ :whistle:

Perhaps if you removed the "faux" lock from your initial post, people wouldn't keep thinking that this thread had been locked.

Unless you are covering for the scammers at www.thehouseofcomics.com and don't want the message to continue to be spread. :baiting:

Yeah, we talked about that when it happened. A horrible thing to happen despite being scammers.

Agreed.

Before all the horribleness was revealed, I actually bought three books from them (in person, of course).

Thomas was as creepy in person as he's portrayed online. And I honestly felt bad for the kids. The van they all were in left much to be desired.

Truly a bad situation.

What does she expect being with someone like that. Scamming people out of money for years, both of them, I don't want to see anyone get stabbed, but can't say I'm surprised.

Maybe not, but no one deserves what happened to her. And the children....no child deserves to have their mother and father act like that.

Yeah, we talked about that when it happened. A horrible thing to happen despite being scammers.

Agreed.

Before all the horribleness was revealed, I actually bought three books from them (in person, of course).

Thomas was as creepy in person as he's portrayed online. And I honestly felt bad for the kids. The van they all were in left much to be desired.

Truly a bad situation.

You did? :o Wow, I did not know that.

Whoa! That is cray cray crazy.

Anyone ever find out what the result of the charges were? I cannot find any follow up online. Attempted murder + kidnapping will keep this guy in jail for quite some time.

Here you go......

Plea Deal

I hope he does a very difficult fifteen years. Maybe I will send him a comic book to help him pass the time. What a waste of life and a drain on our economic system.

There must be a lot more to this case. From where I'm sitting, this is a slam dunk 1st degree murder case: multiple stabs wounds, refusing to call for medical assistance, the victim laying on a floor bleeding out for hours with an internal organ that has dislodged because of a stab wound. Wow.

Then again, the DA's office might have been in for a fight over the mental state of Neeley that they didn't want to go on forever, and maybe risk a lighter sentence in a mental institution.

"He's still writing letters to people telling them how much he still loves me and I'm his soul mate" she said. "So any time he gets out, I'm not going to feel safe."

Listen, all comic scamming aside, I cannot imagine what she must feel like having to wonder what will happen the day this ball of dirt gets out. And the poor kids in this case, I feel awful for them.