• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best of the Best Green Lanterns

119 posts in this topic

:facepalm: Goldeneye

Like the annoying "I don't get it?" kid we all had to put up with in grade school :kidaround:

I would draw a chart for him.. But then again he would question it

I would just laugh at it because it came from you. :roflmao:

Like the annoying "I don't get it?" kid we all had to put up with in grade school :kidaround:

I would draw a chart for him.. But then again he would question it

I would just laugh at it because it came from you. :roflmao:

:banana:

Close I was more of the annoying know it all student that everybody hated and loved at the same time. They just had no programs available for me at that time to accelerate my education at a much faster speed. Unlike now where some of my students who are qualified can take classes at the local community college and have it count towards both high school and college credit.

Have to represent here. ;)

Kyle Raynor sketch by the awesome Darryl Banks

Owner: Me

<a  href=001-11.jpg' alt='001-11.jpg'>

[/quote

After seeing yours and JDub's sketch by Banks his work is pretty impressive. I would not mind getting a few sketches done by him.