• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bumble Kitty's feedback thread

15 posts in this topic

Then let me be the first. I've known and dealt with Bumble Kitty for about 10 years now. I've both bought from him and sold books to him. On both sides of the transaction, he has been fair, truthful, and considerate. He has a fine eye and he's a tight grader. He always stands behind his transactions.

And he likes romance comics too! What more can you ask from a fellow geek?

Andy

(thumbs u I'll be the second! In the past couple of months I have made two substantial purchases from Bumble Kitty via PM on these very boards - both CGC and raw books (including some EC mags and several silver age semi-keys). Let me summarize: fair prices, tight grader, great communicator, timely shipping, nuclear-bomb proof packaging, and seemingly an all-around good guy and asset to these boards. Do not hesitate.

Ed

Just bought a sizeable stack of mid to upper-mid grade raw silver age ASMs from Roland, and once again I'm a very happy customer. Based on Roland's packing job, if the package had been submerged in water and then run over by the mail truck, I believe the books would have been undamaged. (thumbs u

I just purchased a superb couple of Daredevil books from Roland. Outstanding seller. He's a candidate for the Packaging Hall of Fame and he's a conservative grader as well. A fantastic transaction!

(thumbs u

Purchased an ASM 20 from Roland's last thread and I am really happy with the deal. The book is accurately graded, everything as advertised and excellent customer service. Many thanks Roland, I look forward to next time. (thumbs u

Cheers,

Robert

Purchased a large stack of Silver and Bronze FFs and Hulks from Roland, negotiated over a couple of months. This is my second transaction with Roland, and I am out of superlatives. The grading, the books, the shipping and the customer service are all among the very best I have had the pleasure to encounter. Many thanks for this Roland, I am very grateful. :)

Cheers,

Robert

Bought some Iron Man's for my run from Roland, wish I had gotten to his thread sooner and bought more. Very nice books and easy to deal with great transaction hopefully we can do it again (thumbs u