• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

15% Off and Free Shipping !!!!!!!!! DC 3-packs and some keys (FF3, X-men 142..)

104 posts in this topic

no offense but I'm getting a little sick and tired of that pic with Pops after you have taken the best item each post on the boards - :censored:

Don't worry - there is no offending GSims. He's a bot.

(And I liked that ASM 50, too. Here's to a couple more.)

no offense but I'm getting a little sick and tired of that pic with Pops after you have taken the best item each post on the boards - :censored:

(tsk)

(tsk)

You know we're all jealous of your refresh skillz.

(tsk)

frnXxyM_zpsa02e335e.gif

(tsk)

frnXxyM_zpsa02e335e.gif

Gsims718, you know I was busting your chops, but like all jokes there's a little truth to it. I bow down to your refresh skills (worship)

(tsk)

frnXxyM_zpsa02e335e.gif

Gsims718, you know I was busting your chops, but like all jokes there's a little truth to it. I bow down to your refresh skills (worship)

GmybjVk_zps9aca3be3.gif (gifs... its better than memes.)

Iron Man #55 Clean cover on this one. I hoarded this book for years and have seen many copies and this copy presents well and has decent presentation for the print run. Defaults that keep it from high are rusted staples, slight spine roll (can be fixed of course), soiling on spine and corner bend on the back. 6.0 Fine Asking $300, I'll keep this and slab it and put it in my collection if it doesn't sell. Sold

july2013comics40_zps4ab1464f.jpg

july2013comics41_zpsd08380ff.jpg

X-men #94 2nd New Team/1st in Reg Series. Nice 7.0. Clean cover, great colors, pages. Has a very tiny discoloration spot on the top staple and one on the bottom. Asking $200

july2013comics20_zpsaba6975a.jpg

july2013comics21_zps3e4c682b.jpg

:takeit: