• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ghosted

283 posts in this topic

Larry, since this is a thread to discuss Ghosted, can you maybe spend a little more time talking about why Ghosted is awesome (since you seem to have an opinion on the series already)?

lol

Larry, since this is a thread to discuss Ghosted, can you maybe spend a little more time talking about why Ghosted is awesome (since you seem to have an opinion on the series already)?

I find Larry prefers to post "look what I have that you don't have", "look at what I know" and "my spoon is bigger than your spoon". However, I too would be interested to hear more about this book if Larry or anyone else who read the Image Expo copy have any opinions they'd like to share. :)

Ohhhh, ABSOLUTELY Boss,

I like Ghosted #1 because it's an out of print comic from Skybound that I can use my particular skill set to screen a really nice copy that I can take to a show & solicit a free autograph in the presence of a CGC witness, & slab it.

Then I can sell the comic on the internet to some poor slobaroo at an obnoxious profit..