• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ghosted

283 posts in this topic

Seems like a fairly accurate assessment.

Of Larry or you?

hm

I don't think anyone described Larry or me. You replied to Larry's sarcastic post right? I don't think he was describing himself. (thumbs u

Seems like a fairly accurate assessment.

Of Larry or you?

hm

I don't think anyone described Larry or me. You replied to Larry's sarcastic post right? I don't think he was describing himself. (thumbs u

My bad. I must have read "obnoxious profit" and then assumed he was describing himself. (thumbs u

lol

Are you in the market for another short box?

Always, you coming to SDCC ?

No. A little too big for me. Maybe one of these years. Same price on the short box?

lol

No. A little too big for me. Maybe one of these years. Same price on the short box?

Sure, for the same contents.

you must have made out like a bandit with the Rachel Rising. lol

PM coming.

lol

Sure, for the same contents.

you must have made out like a bandit with the Rachel Rising. lol

PM coming.

Not quite, the Terry Moore books were Echo. :cry:

I don't even like this kind of thing. I love horror books but I mean, the entire ____ hunters idea is just not my cup of tea. But this book.

Wow .

I really enjoyed it. A great read! Like Thief of Thieves but without the hype and way better storyline!

I thought it was ok. Good enough to pick up #2. Not sure where it's going, which is a good thing in this case. I think.

Seems like the story is set up for it being a mini though. Reads like it's a GN.

For you speculators ... Josh sent out a couple of tweets that implied that the print run is fairly low. he would not reply to me asking if there were not going to be any additional printings

What did he say? I'm only seeing him say that it's sold out at Diamond. That could be 5k sold out or 50k sold out.