• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ghosted

283 posts in this topic

Ghosted 1 17,782

Also......how the heck was this book 10 pages back? Cant wait for issue #2

There was 2 variants to this book. Image expo and SDCC. Wonder if this number includes these.

Ghosted 1 17,782

Also......how the heck was this book 10 pages back? Cant wait for issue #2

There was 2 variants to this book. Image expo and SDCC. Wonder if this number includes these.

There is no asterisk besides the issue number so I would guess no. The Satellite Sam # 1 has an asterisk beside it.

Just read #2 and I'm really not sure how I feel about this series. Something about it annoys me. Like the bit where...

The old dude is asked what it was he wanted to show the team and instead of telling them about the most spooned up thing he's probably ever seen he just goes "uhhh never mind, doesn't matter". WTF?

And I'm not sure what the point of the bit at the end was. We already know she's hardcore. There was no reason to kill him. And it was like they were in the house for 5 minutes. What exactly did they do? They had an entire day in there and they did nothing.

Basically I'm finding it a bit too scooby doo.

Just read #2 and I'm really not sure how I feel about this series. Something about it annoys me. Like the bit where...

The old dude is asked what it was he wanted to show the team and instead of telling them about the most spooned up thing he's probably ever seen he just goes "uhhh never mind, doesn't matter". WTF?

And I'm not sure what the point of the bit at the end was. We already know she's hardcore. There was no reason to kill him. And it was like they were in the house for 5 minutes. What exactly did they do? They had an entire day in there and they did nothing.

Basically I'm finding it a bit too scooby doo.

Zoinks. :fear: