• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wondering

10 posts in this topic

Now I’m a huge fan of any female comic character in near nothing and also busty doesn’t hurt either.....but has anyone seen any male characters with an oversized “muscle”? Was just wondering from the ladies collectors point of view.. (shrug)

Now I’m a huge fan of any female comic character in near nothing and also busty doesn’t hurt either.....but has anyone seen any male characters with an oversized “muscle”? Was just wondering from the ladies collectors point of view.. (shrug)

:facepalm:

:facepalm:

:insane:

I just started watching Newsroom. Do girls like watching Game of Thrones?

I just started watching Newsroom. Do girls like watching Game of Thrones?

I know a number of women who watch it so I would say, yes they do.