• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another Tight E-Bay Grader

26 posts in this topic

That's not the worst eBay grading I've been a victim of. lol

We've all been there at one time or another. I can't remember the last time I bought something off e-bay except maybe a movie or two. :whistle:

Actually, I bid or buy only when the scans are enough revealing, and never been very disappointed. Once I also got a book described as NM which I think can be a 9.6.

I once bought a book (Batman 261) that was described as a G/VG, that came back 9.8 white. True story.

We've all been there at one time or another. I can't remember the last time I bought something off e-bay except maybe a movie or two. :whistle:

Actually, I bid or buy only when the scans are enough revealing, and never been very disappointed. Once I also got a book described as NM which I think can be a 9.6.

I once bought a book (Batman 261) that was described as a G/VG, that came back 9.8 white. True story.

WHAT?!?!? really???

I once got a Avengers 55 that was described as "solid VF" that came back a little while ago as a 9.6 but thats the best ive ever done.

WHAT?!?!? really???

I once got a Avengers 55 that was described as "solid VF" that came back a little while ago as a 9.6 but thats the best ive ever done.

My Avengers #93 was bought as a VG and very likely is no less than a VF+. ;)

WHAT?!?!? really???

I bought from a crazy undergrader on eBay for awhile, and that was one of the ones I picked up from him. I don't think a single book was marked above VG/F, and I got some beautiful silver age Marvels out of it. The JiM 112 was marked VG/F and it's an easy VF+, ditto with the JiM 109, Avengers 11, X-Men 12, etc. Most are long gone, but it was fun while it lasted!

All of the sellers neutral / negative feedback is condition related.

hm

But yet the OP still came across his item and hes still a Top rated seller, what does that tell ya?

Well, it tells me....

Ebay feedback is useless

Buy the book not the feedback.

There's a sucker born every minute

Caveat emptor.