• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another Tight E-Bay Grader

26 posts in this topic

That's not the worst eBay grading I've been a victim of. lol

We've all been there at one time or another. I can't remember the last time I bought something off e-bay except maybe a movie or two. :whistle:

We've all been there at one time or another. I can't remember the last time I bought something off e-bay except maybe a movie or two. :whistle:

Actually, I bid or buy only when the scans are enough revealing, and never been very disappointed. Once I also got a book described as NM which I think can be a 9.6.

He's subscribing to the idea that a 'decent' looking Golden Age book coupled with a SLAMMING grade that he provided would add value to the sale. The real grade is provided in his HQ scan, but since most buyers on eBay are looking to be spoon fed with a seller's description this works to his advantage. I wouldn't call him a scammer, just a very skilled shoe salesman

Best thing I ever bought off eBay was a movie.

Hey, if you don't like my stuff buy from someone else.

:sumo: