• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Identity Crisis #4 - Heap your praise here!!!!!

105 posts in this topic

I didnt remember that she was rich. And I guessed that they were in it together because DC wouldnt suddenly make good ol Ralph a wife killer fo rno reason. That woul dbe like taking one of their original SA heroes and making him go crazy, wipe out all his partners and. take over th e universe .... wait they did that.

anyway, I dont know which way theyll take this... and thats good. I d hare to be able to guess it. But Ill hate a cheesey ending even worse than a predictable one. Lets hope for the best! Its getting good.

I didnt remember that she was rich. And I guessed that they were in it together because DC wouldnt suddenly make good ol Ralph a wife killer fo rno reason. That woul dbe like taking one of their original SA heroes and making him go crazy, wipe out all his partners and. take over th e universe .... wait they did that.

anyway, I dont know which way theyll take this... and thats good. I d hare to be able to guess it. But Ill hate a cheesey ending even worse than a predictable one. Lets hope for the best! Its getting good.

I hope the killer is a clone from an alternate future timeline. insane.gif

http://www.comicbookresources.com/columns/?column=13

Nightwing's" 100th issue is rumoured to be his last (though not officially confirmed as such). This has caused a number of people to see it as proof of the rumour that he's the killer from "Identity Crisis." He also follows the classic murder mystery trappings of appearing in the first issue, with a similar trenchcoat worn by the killer, and all the deaths start on the anniversary of his parents' own demise.

Maybe.

God, I hope not.

Who Benefits?

Or, who in their right mind would rile up the likes of Superman, Flash, GL, Bats, and basically everyone else? Who could possibly benefit from antagonizing that kind of firepower?

Nobody. No payoff is big enough.

Also, who could so thoroughly disable/circumvent Kryptonian and Thanagarian security, as well as "some really scary cr@p that Bruce invented", such that even the JLA itself could find no clues? A Kryptonian, a Thanagarian, and a Bat, that's who.

A teleporter? Come on. The Kryptonians, the Thanagarians, and Bat-freakin-man all built security systems that allow teleporters to blithely bamf in, commit all kinds of mayhem, and bamf out, leaving no trace?

First rule of locked room mysteries - if there's absolutely no way an intruder could've gotten in, then there was no intruder.

Who Benefits?

Or, who in their right mind would rile up the likes of Superman, Flash, GL, Bats, and basically everyone else? Who could possibly benefit from antagonizing that kind of firepower?

Nobody. No payoff is big enough.

Also, who could so thoroughly disable/circumvent Kryptonian and Thanagarian security, as well as "some really scary cr@p that Bruce invented", such that even the JLA itself could find no clues? A Kryptonian, a Thanagarian, and a Bat, that's who.

A teleporter? Come on. The Kryptonians, the Thanagarians, and Bat-freakin-man all built security systems that allow teleporters to blithely bamf in, commit all kinds of mayhem, and bamf out, leaving no trace?

First rule of locked room mysteries - if there's absolutely no way an intruder could've gotten in, then there was no intruder.

You forgot Apokalyps(sp?) technology.

From New Genesis? Tech provided by Mother Box?

I don't know, they just mentioned 4 technologies in the first book. I had assumed they meant it could detect the use of a Mother Box within the Dinby household. Yet in a later issue they don't rule out the use of a Mother Box to gain access.

In #4 Mister Miracle says something to the affect of:

"There are still 17 different ways to get into this apartment undetected, and that is without a Mother Box."

I'm leaning towards Lex Luthor. shy.gif

In #4 Mister Miracle says something to the affect of:

"There are still 17 different ways to get into this apartment undetected, and that is without a Mother Box."

I'm leaning towards Lex Luthor. shy.gif

I would LOVE to see "The Return of the [!@#%^&^]!" (Luthor, not Lobo.)

893applaud-thumb.gif

(But why Sue Dibny?) confused-smiley-013.gif

I would LOVE to see "The Return of the [!@#%^&^]!" (Luthor, not Lobo.)

893applaud-thumb.gif

(But why Sue Dibny?) confused-smiley-013.gif

You gotta start some where in order to get your groove back. popcorn.gif

(I got nothin') yay.gif

Luthor would be very disappointing and obvious... as if HUSH were really Bruce's old boy friend.

cmon...... theyd never do the obvious...again!?

Maybe it's the Riddler again insane.gif

Luthor would be very disappointing and obvious... as if HUSH were really Bruce's old boy friend.

that's it! The killer is Hush! That way "Bruce's boyhood friend being revealed as the villain" can ruin two series! It's diabolical.

that's it! The killer is Hush! That way "Bruce's boyhood friend being revealed as the villain" can ruin two series! It's diabolical.

27_laughing.gifsign-funnypost.gif27_laughing.gif

The worst theory I read was on the DC Chat board that had Nightwing as the killer. mad.gifyeahok.gifscrewy.gif

He would be one person that might be able to thwart "Bat-technology". He would also have knowledge of the other technology. But, I agree, that would be pretty lame.

Question for some of you Spectre people.....Hal said he could not tell Ollie who is behind this. What if he did? What would the consequences be? Would Hal be destroyed, or just removed from his position as the Spectre? Has anything like that ever been addressed? confused-smiley-013.gif

Question for some of you Spectre people.....Hal said he could not tell Ollie who is behind this. What if he did? What would the consequences be?

A 7-issue miniseries would be finished after 4... yeahok.gif

Question for some of you Spectre people.....Hal said he could not tell Ollie who is behind this. What if he did? What would the consequences be?

boo.gif That's not what I meant.

boo.gif That's not what I meant.

I took it as an answer before they ask the question. Sooner or later everyone would be asking "Why didn't they ask Hal/Spectre who did it?"

Resolve it now before it becomes a problem later, it's one way of looking at it at least.