• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Apologies.......

93 posts in this topic

Ya so this is just a way for me to say no hard feelings, as maybe some of u know, it got pretty.... Um intense :slapfight: (think that's the right word) in the PGX thread in Silver comics. I am new here so um ya pls don't judge me, i just joined cuz I heard its fun and every body gets to discuss comics and movies and other related news. So ya that's pretty much it... Thought I'd just put that our there so ppl in the future won't judge me.

Comicfollower101- a person who will ( hopefully) stay on the boards and continue to discuss with other members :boo:

Ya so this is just a way for me to say no hard feelings, as maybe some of u know, it got pretty.... Um intense :slapfight: (think that's the right word) in the PGX thread in Silver comics. I am new here so um ya pls don't judge me, i just joined cuz I heard its fun and every body gets to discuss comics and movies and other related news. So ya that's pretty much it... Thought I'd just put that our there so ppl in the future won't judge me.

Comicfollower101- a person who will ( hopefully) stay on the boards and continue to discuss with other members :boo:

:applause:

Everyone is entitled to an opinion. You'll definitely hear everyone's in CG too.

WTTB. :hi:

But PGX is a dirty acronym.. very similar to ATM.

Sorry. You have already been judged guilty. Guilty of text message talking. This is not your iphone. It is a personal computer message board.

Straighten up and fly right.

Oh, and WTTB (welcome to the boards).

WHAT EVER YOU DO. DO NOT VENTURE INTO THE WATER COOLER SECTION. You will get your feelings hurt.

lets try this again,

because you're stupid

:jokealert:

God - another noob falls to his knees after the most minor of initiational hazing.

Got no mettle these young 'uns.

Don't apologize man, throw santorum or feltching at them - that'll do it!

Wait until Cal puts you on "The List" - then you will understand butthurt......

Oh - wttbs.

You don't need to apologize, dig in your heels harder or let it go.

Wrong or right, people on here will argue with you until the end of time. (shrug)

Have an opinion, support it from a logic/data/fact-based approach and enjoy the discussion.

:banana:

Wrong or right, people on here will argue with you until the end of time. (shrug)

Have an opinion, support it from a logic/data/fact-based approach and enjoy the discussion.

Oh and buy/sell some books!

Just not PGX... (tsk)

:jokealert:

We Are like sharks that smell blood,aren't we. lol

7kdJqoX.jpg

That's gotta be a fake surely!

Cool pic though

I've got nothing to say.

Just taking a shot at some points.

That's unlike you - you always have a hell of a lot to say :baiting: (just to help the thread along a bit)