• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicConnect not loading?

12 posts in this topic

where are the closing auction prices for the 4 books i was tracking in this month's auction? site upgrades :frustrated:

I had the same thing happen meh

The other REALLY annoying thing about the upgrade is the advanced search. they used to have a little box for "Pedigree". I could enter Avengers, check the Ped box and all their Pedigree copies would pull up. Now, you can only search by specific Pedigrees. ANNOYING!!! :pullhair:

I did experience minor issues at times last night. So I just ended up googling it then clicking on auction link which worked.

But I am happy with what I got the last 2 days....picking off low bid GA / early SA scraps lol.

But I think tonight will be too high for my taste, people are bidding high already.

Also on Tuesday, the items did not disappear when auction was over yet they all disappeared last night. Weird. I said this because I thought I won an item since I clicked bid and it ended at the price I bid so I had no idea if it went through. It did not apparently..

where are the closing auction prices for the 4 books i was tracking in this month's auction? site upgrades :frustrated:

I had the same thing happen meh

The other REALLY annoying thing about the upgrade is the advanced search. they used to have a little box for "Pedigree". I could enter Avengers, check the Ped box and all their Pedigree copies would pull up. Now, you can only search by specific Pedigrees. ANNOYING!!! :pullhair:

First World problems :(