• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boardies on Twitter

151 posts in this topic

Which of you guys and gals are on Twitter? I want to start a CGC Boardies list that anyone can subscribe to under my Twitter handle: @JJLats

Please post your twitter handle here so I can compile that list and start following my knowledgable comics pals from here over on that social media site. Dealers especially, the more the merrier. I will expose this list that hopefully will continue to grow so anyone can subscibe and see a feed of tweets from the Boardie community. This can only help to promote our hobby and forum site here. Thanks!

J

Link to the CGC-Boardies Twitter Feed

73 Boardie Twitter Handles that can be found in my list under @JJLats:

@aggr1103

@artofjason

@awakeintheashes

@BaltimoreLauren

@bhammock54

@blujayjumper

@BrentIsAngry

@buuduh

@BuzzettaNY

@captain_sawyer

@chadhammon

@CGCComics

@CGCTransplant

@ComicConnect

@comicopolis1

@comicsafari

@chuckgower

@colicab15

@columbiacomics

@ComicConBlog

@Comic_Diva

@ComicWiz

@CRNBRD

@crwickenden

@dmp_jay

@dntfeedthemnkys

@doverkad

@dragonmgmt

@erndog44

@fhelvie

@Filmigos

@frayed_sanity

@gaz2810i

@hulksmashdave

@jamieford

@jasonbeam

@jimmylinguini

@jjlats

@johntmohr

@johnwmcarthur

@justinjayubo

@KenWorthing

@krighton

@lanceroten

@Liaton9000

@lyriaexchange

@mangbus

@markseifert01

@mather2you

@MattTheMouth

@MHuzansky

@mikesrack

@monstermonkey79

@mousekingdom

@MySlabbedComics

@nearmint

@PGCMINT

@ProfFarbman

@quillandtankard

@Racetrack108

@robreact

@rounder247

@RyanAtlas

@SJLucas87

@sketchcards

@spacecitycomics

@StephenOrSteve

@superworld

@thetruthlivez

@tinynascarfan

@towards2112

@TylerLaf

‏@TupennyConan

@victor_lane

@VincentZurzolo

@WickedPistons

@YousephTanha

Not one for tweeting.... :sorry:

I wasn't either but I signed up to follow my work industry recently, and now I see its merits as a contact building network like LinkedIn. I get in, scan the followers I care about, get some quick news for the day, click on any interesting links, and I'm done, without the magnitude of board drama and giant threads. It can be used as a kind of CGC Forum Lite for those who want the cliff notes version of the day's events.

There is also a large community of old school and new school comics professionals who post there daily and have no problem getting into conversations with the average Joe or Jane:

@BRIANMBENDIS

@jpalmiotti

@iamsteranko

@josswhedon

@artofmmignola

@nealadamsdotcom

@WalterSimonson

@sinKEVitch

@FrankMillerInk

@BernieWrightson

@TheRealStanLee

@DanSlott

@Todd_McFarlane

@marvwolfman

@RobertKirkman

@JimLee

@LenWein

@gerryconway

@tonymoore

to name a few.

Twitter is a very powerful social media channel. I have multiple aliases (mostly parking personal brands) and I find just as much value on my account with 600 followers as I do on my account with 6. I use it mostly to mine data and cherry pick insights, but my interests have evolved so much since starting to use it (near around the time I dumped Facebook in 08'). Facebook I can do without, but I couldn't do without Twitter.

I use it mostly to mine data and cherry pick insights, but my interests have evolved so much since starting to use it (near around the time I dumped Facebook in 08'). Facebook I can do without, but I couldn't do without Twitter.

I'm the same way. I don't miss Facebook at all.