• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nexus - Captial/First/DH/RDP

49 posts in this topic

Nice! :golfclap:

Just something especially cool about those. I remember paying $50 for my 1 back in the day :o heh. One day I need to replace my 2, mine has a lot of wear around the edges .. that red/orange seemed to fade for some reason.

Unfortunately, that seems to be the most common defect with Nexus #2 magazine-size.

I had an Ebay seller send me one a year ago that was spotless that I won for $7. He kindly mailed it in an envelope with no protection after I paid $5 shipping.

:(

Speaking of sellers improperly packaging Nexus books, did you ever get a 9.8 copy of #3 after I mangled the one I sent to you?

Not yet.

:popcorn:

Nice! :golfclap:

Just something especially cool about those. I remember paying $50 for my 1 back in the day :o heh. One day I need to replace my 2, mine has a lot of wear around the edges .. that red/orange seemed to fade for some reason.

Unfortunately, that seems to be the most common defect with Nexus #2 magazine-size.

I had an Ebay seller send me one a year ago that was spotless that I won for $7. He kindly mailed it in an envelope with no protection after I paid $5 shipping.

:(

Speaking of sellers improperly packaging Nexus books, did you ever get a 9.8 copy of #3 after I mangled the one I sent to you?

Not yet.

:popcorn:

Sorry bro. :sorry:

I hope you find a copy soon.

I finally finished reading (re-reading BW's and 1-80) the series. Excellent way to enjoy this title .. straight through. The events in Space Opera were unexpected! Especially to this ol' fan! The OCD fan in me is screaming for me to pick up the DHP books, but man, that is going to be expensive. I wonder if DH will TPB those stories at some point? $8 an issue for a whole lot I don't want to read, and some Nexus story....

Anyone have those already and want to chime in?

I finally finished reading (re-reading BW's and 1-80) the series. Excellent way to enjoy this title .. straight through. The events in Space Opera were unexpected! Especially to this ol' fan!

The one independent extended series I have always consider reading all the way through. Between the early stories and the artwork, it becomes more and more tempting.

:applause:

I finally finished reading (re-reading BW's and 1-80) the series. Excellent way to enjoy this title .. straight through. The events in Space Opera were unexpected! Especially to this ol' fan!

The one independent extended series I have always consider reading all the way through. Between the early stories and the artwork, it becomes more and more tempting.

:applause:

DO IT! It's well worth the read.