• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-force the movie confirmed

160 posts in this topic

YES!!! My bagged, never opened X-Force # 1 will now skyrocket to the unbelievable amounts of...... $2 ;)

jeez if you get $2 for the Xforce 1 you gotta get rid of them

YES!!! My bagged, never opened X-Force # 1 will now skyrocket to the unbelievable amounts of...... $2 ;)

Mine have the Captain America reverse negative in the UPC box. How can we hype this up as a variant?

We might be able to hype this up to $10/book once the movie gets closer. :wishluck:

Your right, I got too excited in the hype. 50 cents might be the most I can hope for. :sorry:

Mine have the Captain America reverse negative in the UPC box. How can we hype this up as a variant?

We might be able to hype this up to $10/book once the movie gets closer. :wishluck:

Don't forget the "polybag back cover crease variant!"

It would be very disappointing if we could't get it to the boards beloved magical price if $3.50

You guys realize it won't be the '90s X-Force, right?

Well, if Rob Leifeld gets involved, you know it will be a quality production including temper tantrums, stolen ideas, embezzlement, larceny and copyright infringement. I'll venture a guess that this turd will end up sitting on the shelf next to the 1994 Fantastic Four movie if he gets anywhere near it.