• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stan Lee

22 posts in this topic

Public Stan Lee signings are ALMOST exclusively handled by Desert Wind. You should probably check with them,

I think I've heard the Stan Lee/SDCC relationship isn't the Peaches & Herb relationship you think it'd be.

Public Stan Lee signings are ALMOST exclusively handled by Desert Wind. You should probably check with them,

I think I've heard the Stan Lee/SDCC relationship isn't the Peaches & Herb relationship you think it'd be.

NYCOMICS has Stan signing at least twice a year. Just so the folks know there is more than one option out there.

Will Todd McFarlane be signing anything? Is Cgc witness also be allowed?

I'd like confirmation on this too - I've heard crazy rumours he won't be signing until November.

I heard the same thing, well I heard he isn't signing for cgc till then anyways (shrug) but not 100%

He is signing the Special guitars that they have there

They don't know about Cgc yet

If not they will have a facilitator there to take submissions for Todd signing

I've read that this signing is exclusive to the guitar only.

Todd also has an agreement with cgc to not accept any subs at his public signings. Usually the only way to get a Todd signature for cgc ss is to go through the special Desert Wind Comics ops as per McFarlane's request.

Todd will be signing at several other locations throughout the convention so it is still possible to get him to sign your favorite action figure, poster, comic, etc etc but it just wouldn't be eligible for cgc ss is all.

Here's a link to info on some of Todd's sdcc signings...

http://comics.cosmicbooknews.com/content/todd-mcfarlane-san-diego-comic-con-schedule-includes-walking-dead-stan-lee-assassins-creed

And some more info with pics! That Walking Dead Penny figure is crazy!

http://majorspoilers.com/2013/07/11/sdcc13-todd-mcfarlane-signing-schedule-released/

Will Todd McFarlane be signing anything? Is Cgc witness also be allowed?

I'd like confirmation on this too - I've heard crazy rumours he won't be signing until November.

There won't be a CGC signing with Todd at SDCC, there will be a private one with him in the fall. Check the DWC website for updates.

Todd McFarlane, like Stan Lee, is exclusive to Desert Wind Comics. Anything you want CGCed will have to go through them. There's no one else to go through.

Now if you want something simply signed, that's a different story. Met him when I got his artbook signed at Midtown Comics Downtown last year in NYC. He's pretty cool about that sort of thing with his fans. A really nice guy.

Todd McFarlane, like Stan Lee, is exclusive to Desert Wind Comics. Anything you want CGCed will have to go through them. There's no one else to go through.

That is incorrect. (thumbs u

Granted NYCOMICS represents Stan Lee on occassion but not to the extent DWC does.

As for Todd McFarlane, I've only ever seen him go through DWC.

Rather than say, "That is incorrect" try explaining yourself in more than 3 words. With the amount of posts you make I'm sure you can certainly do that. Try being useful.

Oh, I need to be useful. Thanks! I missed that in the forum rules. DWC is likely the easiest and most well known facilitator for both but is certainly not the only option and there is definitely no exclusivity. (thumbs u

Granted NYCOMICS represents Stan Lee on occassion but not to the extent DWC does.

As for Todd McFarlane, I've only ever seen him go through DWC.

Rather than say, "That is incorrect" try explaining yourself in more than 3 words. With the amount of posts you make I'm sure you can certainly do that. Try being useful.

Useful like posting things that aren't true?

Or useful like telling people how to post the truth?