• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sideshow Poison Ivy Statue

46 posts in this topic

I agree. Those are horrendous cell pics.

I spend $400 on a statue and take pics of it with a 4 year-old Blackberry.

But hey, it's not a signed pedigree.

I spent $2000 on SS pieces over the last coupe of months, and have about $3000 worth on pre-order. I expect that number to grow significantly after SDCC.

Walk away man, walk away.

null_zps8cc02890.jpg

I agree. Those are horrendous cell pics.

I spend $400 on a statue and take pics of it with a 4 year-old Blackberry.

But hey, it's not a signed pedigree.

Come to think of it, I think the ginger uses a Blackberry too. hm

I spent $2000 on SS pieces over the last coupe of months, and have about $3000 worth on pre-order. I expect that number to grow significantly after SDCC.

null_zps8cc02890.jpg

:o

:ohnoez:

I am waiting to pre-order this 1/2 scale Doom. I'm expecting retail to be around $2500. The mask comes off too.

21or2a0.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

null_zps8cc02890.jpg

I know what you mean, SDCC's reveal is going to be rough this year. I just need the Batman PF to stop getting delayed. I would say I'm most excited for the JSC Spidey and Gypsy Danger now that I've seen Pacific Rim.

I am waiting to pre-order this 1/2 scale Doom. I'm expecting retail to be around $2500. The mask comes off too.

21or2a0.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

That statue is amazing.

null_zps8cc02890.jpg

I know what you mean, SDCC's reveal is going to be rough this year. I just need the Batman PF to stop getting delayed. I would say I'm most excited for the JSC Spidey and Gypsy Danger now that I've seen Pacific Rim.

Yeah, the Batman went from April to August, then to October. And Ivy just came out, when she was supposed to be out in February or March originally. But the delays are a mixed blessing because they give me more time to pay these horrific bills.

If the Doom LSF goes up for pre-order after SDCC along with a new Spidey, and on top of what they've already shown, I'm going to have to make some tough choices.

I'm glad they got the scale right on this unlike the Wolf LSF.

The Wolf Predator? I'm not a Predator collector, so I didn't know that one had issues. Wolverine came out pretty well from what I've seen and read.

The Wolf Predator? I'm not a Predator collector, so I didn't know that one had issues. Wolverine came out pretty well from what I've seen and read.

Yea, when they revealed the LSF line at last sdcc they had it next to the AH catwoman and obi wan and it was way shorter than the two. The wolverime lsf looks amazing, I just have trouble justifying the purchase when I can get so many PFs for its cost.

All that $$$ you're funneling to Sideshow, I BETTER see a Ms Marvel and Great Ultron in your collection buddy! :baiting:

Love Ms. Marvel, but she's expensive. I would get her if SS would take a rest from releasing all this awesome stuff. Great Ultron is cool, but if I'm going to get an Ultron, it's going to be that comiquette you're waiting for, where he's sitting on a throne holding the Vision's head.

Yea, when they revealed the LSF line at last sdcc they had it next to the AH catwoman and obi wan and it was way shorter than the two. The wolverime lsf looks amazing, I just have trouble justifying the purchase when I can get so many PFs for its cost.

Yeah, it's tough. I thought about that Wolverine for weeks but couldn't pull the trigger. I'm still not sure if I have the balls to get Doom when he's offered up. I'm buying all these large pieces and have nowhere to put them.