• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How would you feel?

63 posts in this topic

IM sure you made your money back at least and more. A hulk 181 in 5.5 goes for more then 400. I don't understand why you would be upset? You made a profit. I'd call that a minor score.

Exactly. The Hulk gets you even and the Spideys are the gravy. All easy to sell. You did well. I wish I could find something like that.

I buy stuff and never get the money back. I guess I should kill myself.

lol

I buy comic collections from people who advertise on local media and boards and such. I always love buying a collection and sorting through them. I'm not one of those guys who advertises to buy collections, I just keep my eyes open.

Anyway. I had a few small collections sitting together and I started to sift through them.

I spent about 400 on everything there.

I found a Hulk 181, ASM 14, 16, 19 among other things.

So I'm a happy guy. I send the 181 and the 14 to the CGC and I got them back yesterday.

181 is a 5.5 and the ASM 14 is a 4.0....And now I am a little bummed...

Pretty crazy, right? I knew their condition but I suppose I let myself hope for higher grades...

Thanks for the update.

You're right it is crazy when you make money in life.

Not sure what I found more important to find out more information about this thread or the current uprising in Egypt.

Let me spell it out for you what 99% of the people who wasted their time by clicking on this garbage really want to say.

No one cares.

If you're looking for world news, you're in the wrong place :shrug:

I buy comic collections from people who advertise on local media and boards and such. I always love buying a collection and sorting through them. I'm not one of those guys who advertises to buy collections, I just keep my eyes open.

Anyway. I had a few small collections sitting together and I started to sift through them.

I spent about 400 on everything there.

I found a Hulk 181, ASM 14, 16, 19 among other things.

So I'm a happy guy. I send the 181 and the 14 to the CGC and I got them back yesterday.

181 is a 5.5 and the ASM 14 is a 4.0....And now I am a little bummed...

Pretty crazy, right? I knew their condition but I suppose I let myself hope for higher grades...

Thanks for the update.

You're right it is crazy when you make money in life.

Not sure what I found more important to find out more information about this thread or the current uprising in Egypt.

Let me spell it out for you what 99% of the people who wasted their time by clicking on this garbage really want to say.

No one cares.

Boom!!

That's what the Water Cooler section is for.

:whistle:

-slym

This thread should have been taken down by the Mods for reasons of stupidity.

I got my own problems man. I cant find a parking spot for my yacht, the Lambo is in the shop, and mistress 4 met mistress 5. How would you feel?

You got 99 problems.

-slym

Comic talk in CG, who dares!

-slym

At least he wasn't whining about Tony Moore asking too much for his original art.

-slym

At least he wasn't whining about Tony Moore asking too much for his original art.

:o

:popcorn:

just ignore most of the posts Hog, you will find that most on here actually have no life other than being a CBsuperman on the boards.

me on the other hand, im 4 posts away from 1k, everyone on here either loves me or hates me or cant understand my use of the southern language, and im headin out the door to the baseball game to do about 1k 12 oz curls(no im not exaggerating, I can drink you under a table if you can find a table that big) smoke more than a few smokes, laugh, joke, look at hot women(and some that aint so hot), talk to some folks, give the umps hell, put my hand over my heart for the National Anthem, dance to YMCA, root for the wiener in the food race(that's just funny), all the time keeping score, then come home and kiss my beautiful wife goodnight(maybe get a little turtledovin), eat a bite, and then get back on here(I do have a life) :headbang::banana::whee:

so WTTB's Hog, hope these fools(CBsupermen) don't run you off!

just ignore most of the posts Hog, you will find that most on here actually have no life other than being a CBsuperman on the boards.

me on the other hand, im 4 posts away from 1k, everyone on here either loves me or hates me or cant understand my use of the southern language, and im headin out the door to the baseball game to do about 1k 12 oz curls(no im not exaggerating, I can drink you under a table if you can find a table that big) smoke more than a few smokes, laugh, joke, look at hot women(and some that aint so hot), talk to some folks, give the umps hell, put my hand over my heart for the National Anthem, dance to YMCA, root for the wiener in the food race(that's just funny), all the time keeping score, then come home and kiss my beautiful wife goodnight(maybe get a little turtledovin), eat a bite, and then get back on here(I do have a life) :headbang::banana::whee:

so WTTB's Hog, hope these fools(CBsupermen) don't run you off!

I don't want a strike

I don't want a strike

I don't want a strike

I don't want a strike

(be nice SOT be nice instead).......... :cry: (Here goes)

Well said! (thumbs u

-slym

Personal email solicitation Dice. :baiting:

Those are the threads that make these boards fun and you know it. :hi: