• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

15% off RAW WILD WOMEN, REALLY WILD !;)...Mostly Fiction House, GGA GOLDEN AGE

76 posts in this topic

Jumbo #120, Sheena, Ghost Gallery, nice copy with a subscription crease. White pages. small spine split at the bottom. I bought it as a Fine-, but I'm going to say it's a VG- (3.5) maybe a little better. Only 5 on the census. $42

Sold

jumbo120_0001.jpg

jumbo120_0002.jpg

Jumbo #125, Ghost Gallery, Sky Girl! Sheena. Some tears at the staples and a stain on the lower staple at the centerfold. There may be a tear seal underneath Sheena's bra, 1.5 inch cover spine split. Grade would be an apparent Gd/VG (3.0) Only 5 on the Census, $28 Sold

jumbo125_0001.jpg

jumbo125_0002.jpg

Jumbo125001.jpg

Jumbo125002.jpg

Jumbo125003.jpg

Jumbo125004.jpg

Are time payments available? :baiting:

Are you really a Dr;)? :foryou:

Yes, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, yes, I am. :wishluck:

hm .....I have this 'zit' on my left cheek, what's your professional opinion?

I think you should show him exactly WEAR, so he can examine you.

:fear:

Jumbo Comics #63, Sheena! cover detached at the single staple. 1943. Centerfold detached. Only 3 on

the registry, Grade is Good + $40

jumbo63_0001.jpg

jumbo63_0002.jpg

jumbo63_0003.jpg

:takeit:

That is a tough book to find. I think I owned at least two of the three graded copies.

Thanks, Jeff:)

I'Ill have the rest up around 9pm.

There is Baker Art, Whitman Art, and Kaman Art, in these books. If you are not familiar with them, expect Lingerer panels, bondage, Girls in sexy poses, lots of great stuff...or and jungle animals:)

The Ghost Gallery stories are pre code Horror, but fairly mild.

I also should have mentioned, I combine shipping, I'm going to update that part of the first post.