• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
16 16

15,027 posts in this topic

On 12/23/2023 at 9:55 PM, bullmark said:

When I did the first figure I was thinking to do Orrgo or Goom but that 's probably my next .

love that guy too: 

969a5ade78ae5855be2581ecfc0d06fd.jpg

That would be a good one as well. These are extremely cool, may be the post of the year on this thread in terms of being both fantastic and completely unexpected. It isn't often we get to see something we haven't seen before with these characters.

On 12/23/2023 at 6:52 PM, bullmark said:

I sculpted them, there is almost nothing available out there so I had to do them myself I guess ... I am finishing the hulk/ titan/Xemnu or whatever his name is now then I will probably make Orrgo or Sserpo or Blip or Krogarr (going out the TV like the cover) and of course Fin fang Foom with a piece of the great wall, there is so many ...  they are really fun to make it' a great exercise .

I did a 3D scan or the Goom  then I will print it to make a Googam out of it .

ZBrush ScreenGrab01.jpg

IMG_1381.jpg

This pic is super cool! Love the custom statues!

As others have said, this is a pleasant holiday surprise!

-bc

On 12/24/2023 at 6:10 PM, KirbyJack said:

If we get votes, I want Zzutak and whoever he’s fighting on the cover of ST 88.

That said, your first two choices were wheelhouse for me, so you just keep doing what you’re doing!

Ahhh Zzutak, yes!  that one will be a challenge for sure. 

I do a 3 comics display that I change each week (that was the Zzutak week ) 

IMG_1079.jpg

On 12/24/2023 at 7:42 PM, bullmark said:

that was one of the book I wanted for a long time, found it few months ago  ,this one is definitely on the short list for a figure ,no need to find a pose just do the cover .

IMG_1287.jpg

Mom a is a great cover ‼️‼️all time classix ‼️‼️❤️

I sculpted them, there is almost nothing available out there so I had to do them myself I guess ... I am finishing the hulk/ titan/Xemnu or whatever his name is now then I will probably make Orrgo or Sserpo or Blip or Krogarr (going out the TV like the cover) and of course Fin fang Foom with a piece of the great wall, there is so many ...  they are really fun to make it' a great exercise .

ZBrush ScreenGrab01.jpg

IMG_1381.jpg

That statue is awesome👍‼️

My grand daughter got me the Marvel Masterworks TTA 1-10 softcover for Christmas :cloud9: Sure she had some guidance from my daughter :)

Anyway, think I might pick up some more of these reprint collections and release some of my raw copies back into the wild this year. 

-bc

On 1/1/2024 at 6:04 PM, bc said:

My grand daughter got me the Marvel Masterworks TTA 1-10 softcover for Christmas :cloud9: Sure she had some guidance from my daughter :)

Anyway, think I might pick up some more of these reprint collections and release some of my raw copies back into the wild this year. 

-bc

Are you paring down your collection or releasing doubles?

On 1/1/2024 at 11:03 PM, Bronty said:

Are you paring down your collection or releasing doubles?

Freeing some under copies back into the wild. Gonna hold onto the slabs for now.

Think I have 3 sets of Amazing Adventures, 2 raw & 1 slabbed. I have accumulated over 250 PHM books, even though there is only about 175 unique issues.

Plus, I live by the "5 short box rule" - and they are all full. So I have to sell some if I want to buy anymore.

-bc

ZBrush ScreenGrab01.jpg

IMG_1381.jpg

I know you said this statue is Groom , but it looks like Goomba 🤣😎😂