• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
16 16

15,012 posts in this topic

On 1/6/2024 at 8:08 AM, FoggyNelson said:

The TOS #1 is wonderful ❤️👍key 

It is. I couldn't quite believe my luck when I found one. "This can't really be the Tales of Suspense #1..."

Found an Amazon gift card with a few bucks on it that I used to purchase this:

20240109_125740.thumb.jpg.a99df996078105e2463d91e998c659d8.jpg

It's the complete collection of Amazing Adventures/Amazing Adult Fantasy/Amazing Fantasy.

This 450 page tome also includes all the OA for AF15, including the unused Ditko cover and the back-up stories.

20240109_125823.thumb.jpg.e2b2dc9b225f4470486dc2afde5ecd9c.jpg

Just cracked it open at lunch here at work - can't wait to get home to check it out!

-bc

So I grabbed a raw copy of AA1, 3 and AAF8 & 10 and compared them to that Marvel Omnibus and from what I can see, the contents haven't been altered. Colors & inks look like the originals. All the stories are there including the 2 page text story - just missing the ads. Major difference is the glossy paper.

Since I saw you reacted @DR.X, the Christmas contest book you sent was 1000% better packaged than Amazons.

-bc

On 1/9/2024 at 6:46 PM, bc said:

So I grabbed a raw copy of AA1, 3 and AAF8 & 10 and compared them to that Marvel Omnibus and from what I can see, the contents haven't been altered. Colors & inks look like the originals. All the stories are there including the 2 page text story - just missing the ads. Major difference is the glossy paper.

Since I saw you reacted @DR.X, the Christmas contest book you sent was 1000% better packaged than Amazons.

-bc

https://www.instocktrades.com/products/nov190945/amazing-fantasy-omnibus-hc-new-ptg

Anybody care to share a recent OSPG pic for Amazing Adventures & Amazing Adult Fantasy? Thinking of letting those go here on the boards at guide.

The most recent I have is the 34th edition from 2004. Not quite sure I want to use that pricing, although some people would probably enjoy it :)

Thanks in advance!

-bc

On 1/10/2024 at 5:02 PM, bc said:

Anybody care to share a recent OSPG pic for Amazing Adventures & Amazing Adult Fantasy? Thinking of letting those go here on the boards at guide.

The most recent I have is the 34th edition from 2004. Not quite sure I want to use that pricing, although some people would probably enjoy it :)

Thanks in advance!

-bc

gimme a minnit.

On 1/25/2024 at 8:07 PM, bullmark said:

small update on the Hulk sculpt!

almost there it will be finished this weekend then 3D scan.

IMG_1463.jpg

Looks fantastic man!

-bc