• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
16 16

15,038 posts in this topic

Thanks, Tom. It's probably going to be the keeper....the gloss on this book is AMAZING and the spine is still puffy. It definitely hasn't been pressed...although that wouldn't really bother me. So many of these monster books have castles, rubble, or rocky terrain that the scan ends up looking like the book has spine stresses that are actually part of the art. Now if I can find an ST 74 in this shape. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Ahhh, the picture becomes clearer. So I have some other bastich to thank for running up that price!! :kidaround: Glad you found a copy you're happy with (thumbs u And you never know, 5 years down the line when boredom + more importantly lack of funds set in, the book might be back on the market. I'll want $2K+ by then though!! :devil:

Somehow I don't think any higher grade copies will surface between now and then....at 3rd highest you have a real prize there. Now I have to figure out who plucked the raw Metro 8.0 from underneath me...I think that one hit 400 bucks. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Thanks! (thumbs u Yes, that would be TTA #2-5, 13, 23, 28 + 32.

Don't have my inventory memorized but I think I have a raw duplicate of one or two of those. I'll check when I get home from GCCC.

Thanks! (thumbs u Yes, that would be TTA #2-5, 13, 23, 28 + 32.

Don't have my inventory memorized but I think I have a raw duplicate of one or two of those. I'll check when I get home from GCCC.

Cool! :cool:

:applause:

(tsk) Tease! BTW, the TTA#2 sent me a PM saying it wanted "in" my collection. :gossip:
It sent one to me as well! :o

What a tease. (tsk)

It seems like Heritage has been selling a steady flow of nice pre-hero Marvels lately. The strange thing is that most of these have been getting a $350 dollar bid within the first 24 hours. :frustrated: A TTA 5 , 8.5 is set up for a future auction and it looks real nice.

Hopefully a TTA 28 comes up soon. :cloud9: But I doubt it.

It seems like Heritage has been selling a steady flow of nice pre-hero Marvels lately. The strange thing is that most of these have been getting a $350 dollar bid within the first 24 hours. :frustrated: A TTA 5 , 8.5 is set up for a future auction and it looks real nice.

Hopefully a TTA 28 comes up soon. :cloud9: But I doubt it.

I noticed that as well... :headbang: Korvac picked up the TTA 20 there a couple of Sundays ago...

(tsk) Tease! BTW, the TTA#2 sent me a PM saying it wanted "in" my collection. :gossip:

What a tease. (tsk)

I'm sorry... :foryou:

I can't help teasing with my books...but I must tell you that I am planning to get some rehab for my chronic teasing.

What a tease. (tsk)

I'm sorry... :foryou:

I can't help teasing with my books...but I must tell you that I am planning to get some rehab for my chronic teasing.

It's always fun to see sharp copies of these books! (thumbs u